GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The end of Monkey_man?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 14:07
Regular
Well, maybe. I'm trying to get the broadband I have here at my flat transfered to my parents house - which I move back to on Sunday. If NTL let me have the remaining 3 months of my contract at home, then all will be well. If, however, they tell me I can only transfer if I start a 12-month contract anew, I'll shove the internet down their brainpans. Either way, I'll be getting a job over the summer hols, so I'll only be able to post here some nights and maybe at the weekends...if I get the chance. So I bid you adieu in advance. I'll be back in about four months, after my Uni hols have finished. It's not a definite goodbye. I'll pop in from time to time. I've just bought a new domain (pocketmonkey.co.uk), which I intend to make good use of, so it's not like I won't be on the 'net at all...just not often.

So in the style of a yuppie,

Ciao

Monkey_man

(Now do you see why I didn't accept my Notable status!?)
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
id say comforting things but id be slapped...
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:04
Regular
Whatchu talkin' bout?

*Cries*
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
damn that means goatboy will have to post twice as much rubbish ;)

and NTL being a bunch of punks will probably want you to start a new contract.
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:49
"Uzi Lover"
Remember to come back to your routes Mr. Monkey_Man. I did.

Sad to hear you won't be around 'as often' but pop in and say heloo and stuff when you can.
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:26
Regular
"¬_¬"
monkey_man wrote:
> Well, they're ringing me back in half an hour to let me know...but
> that was 3 hours ago and I've got to go up the town in a minute! I
> don't think I'll make it back from the town though. Played football
> yesterday for the first time in years and now I feel like Steven
> Hawkings. I had to turn a tele on a minute ago, and the effort
> involved was immense. I'm going to die.

Hey, you should try getting up the morning after doing Ju Jitsu. Tonight I have to go *sigh*. It ain't bad, but its the kind of martial art where stretching is a necessity and involves 20 press-ups, 20 sit-ups, all manner of strange and grotesque muscle contortions and the like.

A few weeks ago I got the day off school because I couldn't move (!).
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> ntl should let you transfer it, unless they've changed their policy on
> that kind of thing in the last 2 years.

---

Well, knowing them, they probably have....
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:55
Regular
Ah damn. I miss you already.
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Awww, don't die Monkey man, we need you to review the sequel to Episode Poo. Quality!!
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If you die, can I have your teeth?
I'm making a necklace
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, they're ringing me back in half an hour to let me know...but that was 3 hours ago and I've got to go up the town in a minute! I don't think I'll make it back from the town though. Played football yesterday for the first time in years and now I feel like Steven Hawkings. I had to turn a tele on a minute ago, and the effort involved was immense. I'm going to die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.