GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye Bye Halo"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
Hello Metroid Prime, Nintendo have stolen the one last deacent game on the box.
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:22
Why ;( It looked an amazing game
Thu 06/06/02 at 17:17
Regular
"accidental superher"
i read somewhere (i think it was gamespot) that the aliens: colonial marines was put on hold.
Thu 06/06/02 at 15:27
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Bye bye everything... hello Aliens: Colonial Marines.

That game will be sweet any idea when it will be out on ps2?
Sun 02/06/02 at 21:56
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Woops change the ? to !!
Sun 02/06/02 at 21:55
Regular
"ProGolfer"
What nintendo have a good game? Oh my god. Oh they stole it off xbox that would explain it?
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Whitestripes wrote:
>
> Go and re-read Garbe's first post in 'All X-box owners read this' You
> don't get much more fanboy crap than that.
>
> Oh look, another short post, that must make me a really bad poster!
> And look at Your Honour, he's a notable, but he must be a really ****
> poster. He only wrote two sentences and added nothing to the
> 'discussion'.

i don't come here that often but i can spot a T****r and you are just that.

fan boys sicken me, i admit that i like sega big time but i also like the stuff that the x box has that isn't made by sega. i also love the new life and look it's given to sega games.

and lets not forget sony, the PS2 was as good or maybe better than i exspected and when i saw games like GT3 and GTA3 i had to have one.

the GC on the other hand isn't my kind of console, the games are a bit dull at the moment, the GBA on the other hand is getting some qaulity games i mean mario advance 2 is a must.

infact if you think about it (try nintys i know it hurts but try) the console has nothing to do with what makes a great console it's the games.

when i was say about 9 or so and had my SNES i thought nintendo were better than anything but as i got older i found out the amiga had pretty cool games to and as i got older i was more interested in what console had the games that i most like to play.

i brought a PS1 as it had some really good titles and later i got a dreamcast as it had some real good arcade games then i got a PS2 mainly due to GTA3 and now i want x box as it has halo and some really good up coming games and the graphics are as good as a high end PC at least.

i'm sorry but the GC aint cack and neither is x box it depends on your game taste.

truth hurts mate
Wed 29/05/02 at 00:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
"I love you guys"
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Difference is that Your Honour has been here for awhile and written a lot of posts with a large number of them being very good. So far, all I've seen from you is short comments that are pants.

As for garb, he usually posts good stuff, so I see that post he did as a one off done from losing his rag.

Anything else ?
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:53
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> More a case of being
> sick of stupid fanboy crap.

Go and re-read Garbe's first post in 'All X-box owners read this' You don't get much more fanboy crap than that.

Oh look, another short post, that must make me a really bad poster! And look at Your Honour, he's a notable, but he must be a really **** poster. He only wrote two sentences and added nothing to the 'discussion'.
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Garbe!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! Dringo did not say the XBOX had no good games, he said Metroid (In his opinion) was going to be better than Halo - And it won game of E3, over Zelda and Mario, so it must be doing something right!

ITS ALL OPINION - BUT DO NOT FORCE YOUR OPINION GARBE ON OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.