GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA IV"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:21
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Whos getting it??
Wed 02/04/08 at 09:21
Regular
"Hello?"
Anyone else noticed that the release date is on April 29th which is a tuesday! I though all game releases happened on a friday, anyone know the reason for this? Like a Global Release date or something?
Tue 01/04/08 at 22:23
Regular
:O I've just had an email from Tesco...triple points on GTA IV pre-orders!

That means I can save £1.80 on GTA IV's special edition!!!!

Erm...why does that not sound so great...?
Mon 31/03/08 at 22:09
Regular
"lets go back"
I've pre-ordered it and cancelled my order about 3 times now because I couldn't decide if I want it or not.

I keep seeing new bits of information on it which makes me place another order but then I decide to cancel it again because I'm worried it wont be as good as I'm hoping.

Dont get me wrong, GTA is great, but there are loads of faults with it that I wanted addressing before I decided to buy the new one, so I needed to be sure they had been taken care of, and it seems they have from the news I've read on it.

Plus with the recent announcement of multiplayer I cant really say no, so I placed another order today.

Less than a month to go. I cant wait.
Mon 31/03/08 at 19:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just heard that GAME have deemed it a big launch, so mid-night openings are planned.

May go by my old workplace to soak up the atmosphere.
Mon 31/03/08 at 17:12
Regular
"It Ain't Over Yet"
Ill be getting it for Xbox 360.
Mon 10/03/08 at 17:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Played Bully Scholarship Edition was quite good (graphically/framrate poor - but good gameplay) and thats made by RockStar.

Pretty certain that GTAIV will be superb...if a little controversial (again)
Sat 08/03/08 at 20:06
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
lol as vexxed would say lolment
Thu 06/03/08 at 22:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've had the game on preorder for a while now. I'm not one to pass up a game and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
Thu 06/03/08 at 21:59
Regular
I've got it on pre-order - Though it's going to be sharing time with Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 and the C&C3 expansion.

Unless any other real crackers are released, there wont be much else fighting for my play time in 2008...
Thu 06/03/08 at 21:03
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
You do realise it's going to be an 18..?

I will be. Just because I'll have to :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.