GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA IV"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto IV'.
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:21
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Whos getting it??
Wed 30/04/08 at 14:11
Regular
"I like turtles"
I have an Xbox live code for some GTA Gamerpics.I got it when I pre-ordered a copy of GTA IV from Game which was for a gift for my mate (who isn't on live).I'm not a GTA fan at all so I'm not going to use it.Code can only be used once.I'll email to anyone that wants it.
Wed 30/04/08 at 13:43
"possibly impossible"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Noob question: is (or has) it coming out on PC?

Plenty of speculation about it, but no facts yet, I'm afraid.
Wed 30/04/08 at 12:16
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Noob question: is (or has) it coming out on PC?
Wed 30/04/08 at 12:00
Regular
So, what's this like?
Tue 29/04/08 at 21:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
I think my new plan is to sell my reading ticket (No one I know is going as they failed to get tickets) and use that money to get a PS3 and GTA when stocks come back.
Tue 29/04/08 at 12:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
They're probably gone now...

Saw how many game had left this morning (probably looked about 100 copies) and I'm sure they'll all be gone soon.

Just got the achievement of losing a 4-star wanted level :) 50 points in the bag :D
Tue 29/04/08 at 11:24
"possibly impossible"
I think Tesco still have loads.
Tue 29/04/08 at 08:21
Regular
"Hello?"
Got my treasured copy this morning at 7.42am from a local ASDA, they had 72 copies last night for sale at midnight and I got the last copy this morning! Just want to go home from work now and play it!!!!
Mon 28/04/08 at 21:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Reaper wrote:
> When did you play GTA hippy?

My mate works for a games company and we played a promo copy of it. Looks sweet as you like. Still, it has been a long wait since playing it five nights ago to actually buying it tonight. I don't want to say too much about it as I want everyone to be as amazed as I was knowing as little as I did before trying it (please note, because I knew so little, it obviously has greater impact when you try the finished product...so a little shocked when I saw it :D)

is that game raw wrote:
>is gta1V better than san andreas

Yes...by about a billion times. Think of the gameplay you had with GTA: Vice City but all the extra niceties of San Andreas (such as pool, bowling, darts etc.)
Mon 28/04/08 at 20:14
Regular
It looks OK I guess. It's probably one of those games I'm going to need to play to really get excited about it.

Most of the review sites seem to think it's pretty special.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.