GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box IS in third place!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
How can anyone here argue that the console is popular in Europe when it is quite obvious that the Gamecube has sold more already. The poorer than expected sales in Japan and Europe will definetly have a negetive effect on the wordwide future of the console. Why would developers want to make games for a console which has the lowest user-base of the three next-gen consoles?
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:36
Regular
Ye I do try to leave them but there is always one reply, LOL it is like a never ending story.
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
But if they don't you've gotta just pay no attention. The best way to get rid of spammers and the like is jus ignore it. If no one replies it'll sink to the bottom of the forum pretty sharpish anyhow, so just leave it well alone, and no one will pay it any attention and you can get on with proper discussions...
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:22
Regular
I will do becuase I have had my say and told everyone how we all feel in here, all we can do now is hope that they will stop posting this rubbish!
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Good, glad you agree. Just hope you return to normal soon!
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:07
Regular
Yes I agree, but what you must know is that I am NOT normally like this!
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Basically, the message I'm trying to get across to you is that posting topics like the one you created (and yes, I realise that you aren't the only one who has posted a biased topic, but it is the only one that has recently come to my attention, I'm not trying to single you out or anything) have very little point other than annoying others. Sure, sorry others have annoyed you with biased posts, but you posting equally biased topics doesn't help at all.

Can't we at least agree on that?
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:43
Regular
>but one post is enough. If everyone started a post like you're "ALL XBOX >FANS READ THIS" post everytime someone else was biased these forums would >just be utter crap wouldn't they?

I aren't going to start an argument about it. But if you read what you put you said everytime and to be honest it is not everytime but I have put up with it for a long time now and I am 100% sick of it.

If you read my last few posts in ALL XBOX FANS READ THIS" I have explianed in there why I am sick of it.
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
garbe123 wrote:

> (smashes head on wall)
>
> Were you born stupid or what? So you are telling me that all your
> little disciples that run in aand out of here all day aren't biased?

* No I'm saying they're NOT MY DISCIPLES! Do you think I have control over everyone who slates the Xbox or something? I hate biased posts as much as you, why would I condone any biased crap...? But the difference between you and me seems to be the reaction. I don't start equally biased posts in reaction, while you are. Please can you just stop getting so peeved off and tell me how you thought starting that biased crap topic 'ALL XBOX FANS READ THIS' would help in any way? Basically, by posting something equally as biased as the stuff you're so annoyed at you're condoning it...

> LOL, you defend them using arguments against the people who want to
> stop it from happening, i.e, ME! You find one post before yesterday
> when I salgged off the GameCube and i'll give you apologies DIRECT!

*I never said you have been slating the GC before that,. but one post is enough. If everyone started a post like you're "ALL XBOX FANS READ THIS" post everytime someone else was biased these forums would just be utter crap wouldn't they? I'm not defending the people who you say started this, but if you name them I doubt they will be people I know, or regulars of the Nintnedo forum. People who start biased and crap topics are usually just newbies who start a few topics to p*$$ people off then leave, so don't take it out on me, Edgy, Cyclone, etc. who are simply defending the GameCube (note, we are NOT defending the people who post biased topics against the Xbox!!!)

> You can't find anything I said against you or your console before you
> muppets started running in and out with pathetic and annoying posts! I
> stay away from your forum and until now I have kept my dislike for the
> GameCube to myself becuase I know people do not want to hear about it,
> but you and your followers on the other hand just shout off from the
> mouth the first thing that comes into your heads! KEEP IT TO
> YOURSELVES, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND THE X-BOX! You keep
> saying that I am going to have to put up with these arguments when YOU
> STARTED THEM WITH YOUR SAD SHEEP! Face the facts, I stay away from
> posting rubbish in yours so you and the rest should in here! I am not
> saying stay away from here just SHUT THE PATHETIC " I don't like
> X-BOX rubbish " FOR GOOD!

*I have never actually said anything about me not liking the Xbox, I have merely pointed out the gaping flaws in all your arguments for the Xbox/ against the GameCube, becuase I (like you) got annoyed at such a iased post, only with me it was your post I got annoyed at. Again, you think me or any of the others who have been defending th GameCube have any power what so ever over what some muppets post in here?!? Just because some Nintendo fans are too stupid to realise everyone has their own opinions, doesn't mean we all are, so take it out on the individuals who annoy you, instead of actively going out to offend ALL nintendo fans.

PLease, I am sorry about you having to deal with biased topics against the Xbox, but again, as I have said countless times THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DEAL WITH IT! I don't want an apology, I just want you to accept that posting biased crap is not the way to stop others posting biased crap! To me that makes sense and sounds pretty logical, please don't turn it into an argument.
Sun 26/05/02 at 13:03
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> PS go find ANY occasion where I have posted a biased topic against the
> Xbox... Can't find one can you becasue I never have. I am simply
> replying to your biased topic in here, sorry if others have written
> stupid topics against the Xbox, it wasn't me, and it wasn't Edgy, I'm
> sure it wasn't Cyclone or the other Ninties who have been defending GC
> against your biased posts. The way to stop people posting biased crap
> against the Xbox isn't to start posting biased crap for it! That just
> encourages it!

(smashes head on wall)

Were you born stupid or what? So you are telling me that all your little disciples that run in aand out of here all day aren't biased? LOL, you defend them using arguments against the people who want to stop it from happening, i.e, ME! You find one post before yesterday when I salgged off the GameCube and i'll give you apologies DIRECT! You can't find anything I said against you or your console before you muppets started running in and out with pathetic and annoying posts! I stay away from your forum and until now I have kept my dislike for the GameCube to myself becuase I know people do not want to hear about it, but you and your followers on the other hand just shout off from the mouth the first thing that comes into your heads! KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AND THE X-BOX! You keep saying that I am going to have to put up with these arguments when YOU STARTED THEM WITH YOUR SAD SHEEP! Face the facts, I stay away from posting rubbish in yours so you and the rest should in here! I am not saying stay away from here just SHUT THE PATHETIC " I don't like X-BOX rubbish " FOR GOOD!
Sun 26/05/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
PS go find ANY occasion where I have posted a biased topic against the Xbox... Can't find one can you becasue I never have. I am simply replying to your biased topic in here, sorry if others have written stupid topics against the Xbox, it wasn't me, and it wasn't Edgy, I'm sure it wasn't Cyclone or the other Ninties who have been defending GC against your biased posts. The way to stop people posting biased crap against the Xbox isn't to start posting biased crap for it! That just encourages it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.