GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey Island 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/10/00 at 23:30
Regular
I understand the fouth game is currently being made, so here's my idea for number five. Guybrush's lass is kiddnapped by yon Pirate bloke (sorry about the lack of names, I've haven't played since the days of the Amiga, plus I know he always does takes her some place and Guybrush has to find and save her). So anyway, he kidnapps her (again) but Manny (from Grim Fangdango) finds the pirates dead body. He takes the captain to the afterlife, along with the leading lady, and is sent on his seven year walk to get to where he's going. But, being a pirate and an all round not nice guy, he decides to take our babe with him on this journey with him, and steal a car to get him there faster. This is where the player comes in. You'd be given the choice to save the girl and send the pirate to hell for the rest of his ghost life years as either Manny or , the legend himself, Mr. Threepwood. Letting the computer control the other member of this unstoppable duo. So Picture how it would play, the option of using the Monkey Island point and click or the Grim Fangdango 'alternative' method of control. Just imagine mixing the wit of Guybrush with the graphics of Grim Fangdango and the dry comedy of Manny. I think the game would be great, and as it's made by the same company it could happen, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Even if it doesn't happen, we all know the monker Island games will be great no matter what!
Wed 05/03/08 at 13:10
Regular
you guys really need to try it out its an awsome first person shooter.

http://files.filefront.com/Hellgate+London+Demo/;8828967;/fileinfo.html
theres the demo download site, if you like you can buy it right from the web site at www.hellgatelondon.com
Wed 05/03/08 at 13:09
Regular
you guys really need to try it out its an awsome first person shooted.

http://files.filefront.com/Hellgate+London+Demo/;8828967;/fileinfo.html
theres the demo download site, if you like you can buy it right from the web site at www.hellgatelondon.com
Fri 27/10/00 at 23:30
I understand the fouth game is currently being made, so here's my idea for number five. Guybrush's lass is kiddnapped by yon Pirate bloke (sorry about the lack of names, I've haven't played since the days of the Amiga, plus I know he always does takes her some place and Guybrush has to find and save her). So anyway, he kidnapps her (again) but Manny (from Grim Fangdango) finds the pirates dead body. He takes the captain to the afterlife, along with the leading lady, and is sent on his seven year walk to get to where he's going. But, being a pirate and an all round not nice guy, he decides to take our babe with him on this journey with him, and steal a car to get him there faster. This is where the player comes in. You'd be given the choice to save the girl and send the pirate to hell for the rest of his ghost life years as either Manny or , the legend himself, Mr. Threepwood. Letting the computer control the other member of this unstoppable duo. So Picture how it would play, the option of using the Monkey Island point and click or the Grim Fangdango 'alternative' method of control. Just imagine mixing the wit of Guybrush with the graphics of Grim Fangdango and the dry comedy of Manny. I think the game would be great, and as it's made by the same company it could happen, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Even if it doesn't happen, we all know the monker Island games will be great no matter what!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.