GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable voting chat thread. Official. Because I said so."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 10:14
Regular
I only set this up so that people DON'Y CHAT IN THE VOTING THREAD!

Also, we seem to get about a million of these on elecetion day, which is pointless, so try and keep it all in here. Cheers.

Chat about the election in here, who's going to win? Who doesn't deserve any votes? Who deserves more votes.
Page:
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:14
Regular
I only set this up so that people DON'Y CHAT IN THE VOTING THREAD!

Also, we seem to get about a million of these on elecetion day, which is pointless, so try and keep it all in here. Cheers.

Chat about the election in here, who's going to win? Who doesn't deserve any votes? Who deserves more votes.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think Venombyte should win it, he's got all the hallmarks of a Notable.

Discuss.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Your Honour wrote:
> I only set this up so that people DON'Y CHAT IN THE VOTING THREAD!

soz :(
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:21
Regular
I think Guy Pearce should win, but failing that, vote for Kit Fisto. The green tentacled Jedi out of AOTC. Go on.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:22
Regular
Why are you sorry? Have you chatted in the voting thread? Tsk tsk. :-D

Anyway, it makes it easier to see who's got how many votes.

I think Venom and Monkey_man should get it, in my view.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:24
"Darkness, always"
I don't think it will make any difference to these forums who wins it, so i see no point in voting.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Your Honour wrote:
> Why are you sorry? Have you chatted in the voting thread? Tsk tsk.
> :-D

I couldn't resist!!!!!! :(
Anyway, I don't really know who should win. No one really stands out as notable material for me.

All I know is it should be someone whos been on the forums for a long time and uses the forums alot. I don't think anyone whos been here under 250 days should be allowed to be notable, but that's just my opinion.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well I'm shocked.
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Hopefully Snuggly still loves me :(
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:28
Regular
I think Venom will get it, but whether he deserves to is another matter. Mystique is in with a shout, and she does deserve it. Mr Happy as well, and maybe monkey_man. Mr Nice Guy deserves it, in my opinion, but he's not here enough. SonicRav will probably get a few votes. I'll get one or two, as will MoJoJoJo.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.