GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great Place This..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 22:21
Regular
This place can be great at times.

I don't mean the FOG Chat Forum I mean the whole place, all the forums as a whole. They really can be great.

Just wanted to say that and also that I may not be around on the forums 'as' much over the next two weeks. As many others I have GCSE exams which will be hotting up next week when Maths and Science etc move into town. Dreading it in a sense, but I'll get there.

Pretty calm about the exams overall, maybe I'm just not one to stress or threat. It's cool like that, makes the best of us sometimes.

So its either me revising for exams, doing exams, playing with my band or playing on my new shiny Gamecube which should come through the post when Woolworths do something about it.

*Kicks Woolworths*

Phoned them twice after they promised '24 hour delivery'. One week later...

Can't wait for the exams to be over, as many of you will also be feeling. Such a fun life to live over the Summer...

Enjoy your time.
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:21
"Uzi Lover"
This place can be great at times.

I don't mean the FOG Chat Forum I mean the whole place, all the forums as a whole. They really can be great.

Just wanted to say that and also that I may not be around on the forums 'as' much over the next two weeks. As many others I have GCSE exams which will be hotting up next week when Maths and Science etc move into town. Dreading it in a sense, but I'll get there.

Pretty calm about the exams overall, maybe I'm just not one to stress or threat. It's cool like that, makes the best of us sometimes.

So its either me revising for exams, doing exams, playing with my band or playing on my new shiny Gamecube which should come through the post when Woolworths do something about it.

*Kicks Woolworths*

Phoned them twice after they promised '24 hour delivery'. One week later...

Can't wait for the exams to be over, as many of you will also be feeling. Such a fun life to live over the Summer...

Enjoy your time.
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:24
Regular
Dah. See you around Baloo.
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:24
Regular
;0)
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:27
"Uzi Lover"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Dah. See you around Baloo.

You and RBS - you scare me :-S

My surname rules.
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
> Dah. See you around Baloo.
>
>
> You and RBS - you scare me :-S
>
> My surname rules.

:-D

I thought it was Bollu :-D
Tue 21/05/02 at 22:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I dont really get stressed out during exams since in a twisted way i enjoy them. I just like being tested.
Wed 22/05/02 at 00:45
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
cookie monster wrote:
in a twisted way i
> enjoy them. I just like being tested.

You sicken me! ;-)
Wed 22/05/02 at 08:54
Regular
Damn. One of the few posters worth reading left in this place. Ah well, make sure you get your RDA of emo, MWA. And hurry back? ;-)
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:27
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

>
> So its either me revising for exams, doing exams, playing with my band
> or playing on my new shiny Gamecube which should come through the post
> when Woolworths do something about it.
>
> *Kicks Woolworths*
>
> Phoned them twice after they promised '24 hour delivery'. One week
> later...

Buy from SR then. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.