GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YAHOO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/10/00 at 16:35
Regular
I just came back from school there and looked at Gameaday, I WON oh I am so happy I never win anything.
Mon 03/03/08 at 10:32
Regular
Just Keep Steering to the left, And Draft correctly =).......More to Come
Fri 02/03/01 at 23:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
This was when I first won!
Mon 30/10/00 at 18:58
Does that mean that they meant it to be really crap?
Once upon a time they had a games compilation of the worst games of all time, I mean, what inspires people to write crap games? They must play them through first, surely?
It's like they come in to the room, create the game (okay, so it's over months and months but for this sake, let's just pretend) then play bits to test it and say 'this is sooo bad! Why are we releasing it? Oh, yeah, we'll make some money on it before people realise how crap it really is!'
They can't do this, surely programmers have some pride in what they do? It seems highly illogical that anyone would risk sending out bad game and watching it get torn to bits by the reviewers. It makes no sense!
Mon 30/10/00 at 18:28
Regular
It's meant to be really crap!
Sun 29/10/00 at 21:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes, Jedi Power Battles. Anything wrong with that choice?
Sun 29/10/00 at 15:55
Regular
Jedi Power Battles?!
Sun 29/10/00 at 15:07
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well done Sheepy. :) Also, I've won Gameaday twice, and after 2 weeks I got Jedi Power Battles, and I haven't got Smackdown 2 yet as it's not out.
Sun 29/10/00 at 14:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I told you I would stay around! :)
Fri 27/10/00 at 18:28
"possibly impossible"
Oh, sorry, well done Sheepy!
Fri 27/10/00 at 18:28
"possibly impossible"
I won gameaday ages ago, and they usually post the entry to the address you gave when you registered your name, once you've sent your request of course!

Mind you, my last game was won on 1st of October and I haven't got it yet, Ali said it had been sent so I guess it's the fault of the postal service. Can't complain, i'm just grateful to win!

I haven't been around here for a long time, I've been too busy. My brother has been posting messages recently, but I'll try to get more written now I can get to a computer again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.