GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best 5 minutes you have ever spent in your life...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
Well, I'm looking for the 5 minutes in your life that you can honestly say was the best 5 minutes of your life so far.

Mine was easilly the first time I kissed the girl who became my first love. For that moment, I was a God. That the relationship crashed and burned and eventually almost drove me to suicide is inconsequential. That first kiss rocked.

GO!
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:00
"Darkness, always"
Well, I'm looking for the 5 minutes in your life that you can honestly say was the best 5 minutes of your life so far.

Mine was easilly the first time I kissed the girl who became my first love. For that moment, I was a God. That the relationship crashed and burned and eventually almost drove me to suicide is inconsequential. That first kiss rocked.

GO!
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:15
Regular
".......on the attac"
Most definately the five minutes after my dad had gone when I moved into Halls at uni. I got my ashtray out, cracked open a beer, lit a fag and started playing Die Hard Trilogy on my Playstation waiting to see who my new flat-mates would be. I'll never forget that moment when I was independant for the first time in my life.

The rest of the year was great too!
Tue 21/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
prob my first time lol, oh no that lasted 10 minutes
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:46
Regular
Most enjoyable, or best?
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:51
Regular
"That's right!"
Best 5 minutes was the 5 minutes I wasted on this thread
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:58
"Darkness, always"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Most enjoyable, or best?

BEST!

whatever the best 5 minutes were - it has to be a sustained five minute period, so prodigy's 10 seconds losing his virginity does not count.
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The five miniutes starting when United equalised in the European cup final in '99. It really must be impossible for a non-united fan to know how awesome that felt.
Tue 21/05/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My best is yet to come. At least I hope it is, because my 5 minute highlight so far was thinking I would have to run around the corner shop on a rainy day to get some cat food, and then finding some just as I was going out of the kitchen to get my coat.

Anyone got Angelina Jolie's phone number?
Tue 21/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Anyone got Angelina Jolie's phone number?

Yeah, but back off. She's mine!
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:26
"Darkness, always"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Best 5 minutes was the 5 minutes I wasted on this thread

you took 5 minutes to write that?

How many fingers do you have?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.