GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why aint da new gamecube stocks arived yet!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
i wanna say dat this delivery thing is slow as a biatch. i ordered my gamecube 2 weeks ago n it goes it orders new stocks every damn week. so y aint i got mine yet???!?
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
gimp...

You really are a gimp...

Just go away and stop trying to act hard, we all know you are a little 11 year old trying to act hard.

Now go away and play with Action Man
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:33
hmm yeah so u ave a problem wid da way i speak. well if u ave come and say it to ma face batty bwoy.oh yeah dont come to ma face actually coz yo breath stinks runs in yo family . yes i speak like a black man coz i is one. and erm u tryin to say u dont speak funny eh? dont make me crease u speak like da queen for god sake u posh biatch.so dont flex wid da prince bwoy
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:37
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
*Walks in and is amazed by this 'wicked' guy*

These people are oviously the same person, but do they really think their cool? They talk in txt because their grammer is so poor its the only language they understand. Making remarks about adopted children is extemely immature and very unkind. I myself am not adopted but I can't really see why you mock people because they aren't living with their parents. People like you really annoy me, so please go away and don't insult anyone but urself.
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:34
Regular
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
> yeah u is wondered y i speak like dis. its probably i'm black u thick
> biatch. and erm alig is a wannabe gets me like all u lot. and erm at
> least i ave parents unlike u. and erm u got adopted didnt ya poor
> fella hahahaha mud guy s.o.b

I'm guessing by you name that you like Wu Tang, I can't think for a minute why a man with your intelligence would do well to understand the Tweenies let alone Wu Tang.

Run along and learn how to type then maybe we can talk.
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:28
Regular
Go prince!! Da' man!
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:21
yeah u is wondered y i speak like dis. its probably i'm black u thick biatch. and erm alig is a wannabe gets me like all u lot. and erm at least i ave parents unlike u. and erm u got adopted didnt ya poor fella hahahaha mud guy s.o.b
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Prince_Cappadonna wrote:
> erm tiltawhirl change ur name please its bulsh*t. and erm how old r
> ya? bout 3 yeah? toddlers these days tut tut disgraceful y man. y do u
> ave to b sooo gay for? and stop laughin like a goddamn gal u foolish
> moron. oh yeah forgot u r a gal sorry ma mistake.people like u r hard
> to tell wether they male or female.

Yo gangstA WapPer man!

Bog off ya nutter!

:P
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
LOL and this is a product of the Modern School system, then again you can't blame the school i'd blame the parents he obviously didn't have much attention when he was young so now he seeks it through insults. Obviously he's so unhappy in his own life that he looks to take the pisss out of others to achieve comfort in his own meaningless existence.

Oh and work on your insults, grammar and punctuation mate. The way you type reminds me of someone who watches Ali G too much.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:40
erm tiltawhirl change ur name please its bulsh*t. and erm how old r ya? bout 3 yeah? toddlers these days tut tut disgraceful y man. y do u ave to b sooo gay for? and stop laughin like a goddamn gal u foolish moron. oh yeah forgot u r a gal sorry ma mistake.people like u r hard to tell wether they male or female.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
LOL!

Rude boy talkin' peeps are fuuuunny!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.