GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Digitiser are a bunch of gibbering idiots"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 20:44
Regular
Warra load of rubbish they tend to write, I used to trust their opinion until recently. They had the nerve to call Lylat Wars crap and Rogue Squadron mediocre. I could have excepted that just about but when they gave Wave Race 2/5 and Luigi's Mansion 3/5 and then and this one just smashes it they gave Rogue Leader 3/5.

I know you're not supposed to take them like percentages but they are basically saying that Wave Race deserves 40% and Rogue Leader deserves 60 %. Are these people playing completely different games to what I have sitting in my bedroom cause as far as I was concerned Rogue Leader is on of the best games i've played in ages and easily the best Star Wars game ever. Apparently it hasn't got enough depth but hell if I haven't spent a good 30 hours already playing it and i've still got tons of stuff to do, if that isn't depth then I don't know what is. What really rubs it in though is you look at their top games of 2002 and they rate crap like Parrapa the Rappa 2 and Tekken Advance higher than any of these games.

Funning idiots, that's the last time I take any notice of their reviews.
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:37
Regular
Pleeeease stop you're killing me, how funny can one guy be?
Sun 19/05/02 at 00:25
Regular
titty tilta
Sat 18/05/02 at 19:35
Regular
Gamestation on BBC1 is written by a bloke called Dave Gibbon, I think that pretty much sums that up.
Sat 18/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've never watched Digitiser before and I simply don't intend to!
I'll stick to Game Newtork thank you very much!

And you'll probably find they said all this as a very small percentage of the world's gaming population are pro-Ninty people.
The majority of the world's gamers love the PS2 or X-box nowadays.

I can't wait 'till they review Mario Kart GC, and even sooner - Super Smash Bros. Melée! They'll surely loose a huge chunk of their ratings if they rate these games any less than 5/5, or 10/10 or whatever! ;D
Sat 18/05/02 at 16:38
I agree, I get the feeling that digitiser don't even play the games. Like sayin rogue only has 10 levels and is too short. Have they played through it and discovered the bonus missions and got medal's etc? i doubt it. And isnt the one on the BBC text somehow affiliated with playstation?
Sat 18/05/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
I gave up on Digitiser long ago!
Sat 18/05/02 at 15:49
Regular
well i like the reviews on it (at least they are not giving 2/5 and 3/5 on decnt games), and the charts are better than digitiser. I was just giving a better alternative to digitiser which is what we are moaning about being crap.
Sat 18/05/02 at 14:10
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Gamestation just bask in their own supposed self greatness, I.E, they are totally crap. The highlight of their stuff is the news pages, and that's either news which has already been done a year ago, or questions from people, to which they give a totally incorrect answer, it makes me think that it's been made by children...
Sat 18/05/02 at 12:10
"Uzi Lover"
No no no no no no no, Gamestation is just B-A-D.
Sat 18/05/02 at 12:08
Regular
I've had a look at Gamestation before, they annoyed me as well by saying that the Cube mainly has Cartoon based games and the only adult game on it is Resident Evil. Then they went on to say that company's like Konami aren't making games for it yet. Stupid fools who do they think made ISS2? and as for the only adult game being Resi evil i've heard that too many times to even warrant replying to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.