GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See Who's Online"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/08 at 14:55
Regular
Machie, El Viking, McLong, Garin, Etchy, Eccles, Bob, dzikudsfsdfdsfwer23e, Reefer, pb, Chocoholic, charity, JimTheDog, Your Honour, gr13ve, Jackalsb, Digitrader, hippyman, Dragonlance, spoonbeast, Nin, trish, Smedders, Hmmm..., Black Glove, Sly Fox, Ashman, Timmargh, Grandprix, Everpain, Twain, Bob_The_Moose, wrightie, Shepps 123, Coo Coo, wharrad, Marink, azz08, Marzman, PhotoMe, Zim, Ninja_Reborn, Lynxvice3, Geffdof, Dan2008, jace is in the race!, jedmiller, Virtuo, Chaos, voodoo65

I'm so nosey, I seem to use this feature a lot now. Are these the active members in the last hour staffies or couple of hours? Also is the list limited to just 50? I've not seen it any bigger than that.

I'm surprised you didnt tell us about the redesign, we could have requested a few more features :) like Bingo or something.
Fri 29/02/08 at 08:26
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Not a bad feature this online thing. Never really saw the point in it myself. I'm not complaining though. It doesn't make me feel pressured to post.
Wed 27/02/08 at 10:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I struggled to get on it last night as well. Thought it was my laptop playing up. Even downloaded the latest version and queried why my ports weren't working.

Sems to be ok for me now though, although really put out by it last night!
Wed 27/02/08 at 09:09
Tue 26/02/08 at 20:36
Regular
"cachoo"
MSN is fine. Hotmail is.. fine.
Tue 26/02/08 at 20:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because i dont like the others and Messenger links me quickly and easily to my already existing email accounts.

Well usually it does.
Anyway, i'm going to bed. Feeling low and tired.
Tue 26/02/08 at 20:29
Regular
Mines fine, why are you still using hotmail for? It's not 1996 Nin :) I use Gmail for my emails and Hotmail for my spam :D
Tue 26/02/08 at 20:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Is it messing around again now? I've stayed signed in but i'm not able to get into my email.
Tue 26/02/08 at 17:47
Regular
"cachoo"
Yeah, MSN was playing up earlier but is fine now it seems.
Tue 26/02/08 at 16:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
All Adders are Puffs was written on the side of Hammond's car in the Top Gear special across Botswana I think it was. They were talking about all the threats that they could encounter like Puff Adders.

I'm also online most of the day. I'm always appearing offline though. Message me if you want to talk. :)
Tue 26/02/08 at 16:32
"possibly impossible"
I'm here most of the time, even if I only have time to lurk for some of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.