GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will YOU be going Christmas Day?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/10/00 at 21:10
Regular
Well, for some strange reason my mum and dad dont give me computer games as Christmas presents cause they think "Its a waste of money"! However this year my Christmas will be a game playing frenzy(well that means that noone will see my all say anyway) and there will be me playing on my brand spanking new Playstation 2(well this is it. My girlfriend said that shed buy me one for christmas, but I have had to pre-order it! As I have to pick it up, I can sneakily play it before she realises that I have on November 24th, as I wont see her till the following day!(Please dont let her be on here reading this or my plan is destroyed!) Ill playing TTT, RR 5 and getting myself hooked again on watching DVD's as I happily play all day. Not a usual Christmas for me I might add, they are usually me playing around with a piece of hardware thats not a console trying to get the damn thing to work! And most of the time it takes so long that my Christmas dinner is always cold!!! Anyway, that SHOULD be my Christmas, whats yours going to involve?
Fri 27/10/00 at 18:32
"possibly impossible"
i will sleeeeeeep
Fri 27/10/00 at 16:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Hopefully this Christmas day, I should have my PS2 by then so I will spend the morning (usually awake about 6:00am) playing the games that my kind family would have bought me. Hopefully SSX and Tekken TT.
Or alternativley WWF Smackdown 2, Alien Resurrection, Medal of Honor Underground, Dino Crisis 2, Driver 2 (PSX1)
Or
Shenmue, Quake III, Half Life, Phantasy Star Online (DC)
Or
Donkey Kong Country, Cannon Fodder (GBC)
Or
Zelda Majoras Mask (N64)
Of course I wouldnt ever expect that lot, but one or two would be nice.
Then settle down for the usual dinner gathering, watch the Queens speech (which we are forced to do!). Get a bit of shut eye late afternoon.
In the evening stick on a couple of films hopefully DVD, which my family will also have bought me. Maybe Jaws or Gladiator or Sleepy Hollow, I dunno. Fill up on a few snacks then get very, very drunk (a usual Christmas tradition!).
Fri 27/10/00 at 15:22
Regular
"not dead"
On Xmas day I'll watch young Malibu open her pressies, and get all excited, and then make dinner. I doubt anyone will buy me any games. My brother might, but even if he does I won't have a chance to play it for days anyway.
Wed 25/10/00 at 21:44
What does hell want with lots of police cars, I know there are plenty of bent coppers around but...

(sorry, yes I know it was a gramatical error, but I couldn't resist making a funny comment)
Wed 25/10/00 at 21:43
If he wants a police car to come up behind him, get him Driver 2 for Christmas, hell have plenty of those then!!!
Wed 25/10/00 at 21:41
If he wants a police car to come up behind him, get him Driver 2 for Christmas, hell have plenty of those then!!!
Wed 25/10/00 at 21:34
Probably making dinner for the parents, who will come around to my house at lunch time and stay all day. I can always watch my dad try to play racing games. I put him on sega rally 2 the other day and he made it look as though he'd had too much to drink, I was expecting a police car to pop up behind him and stop him on the track!
Wed 25/10/00 at 21:10
Well, for some strange reason my mum and dad dont give me computer games as Christmas presents cause they think "Its a waste of money"! However this year my Christmas will be a game playing frenzy(well that means that noone will see my all say anyway) and there will be me playing on my brand spanking new Playstation 2(well this is it. My girlfriend said that shed buy me one for christmas, but I have had to pre-order it! As I have to pick it up, I can sneakily play it before she realises that I have on November 24th, as I wont see her till the following day!(Please dont let her be on here reading this or my plan is destroyed!) Ill playing TTT, RR 5 and getting myself hooked again on watching DVD's as I happily play all day. Not a usual Christmas for me I might add, they are usually me playing around with a piece of hardware thats not a console trying to get the damn thing to work! And most of the time it takes so long that my Christmas dinner is always cold!!! Anyway, that SHOULD be my Christmas, whats yours going to involve?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.