GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"conker on gamecube?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 21:01
Regular
i loved the N64 game to bits, but do any of you know if there will be a sequel on gamecube? im dying to know!!!
Fri 17/05/02 at 17:47
Regular
">:)"
Another copy righted name that rare have got is "conkers bad fur day: grabbed by the ghoulies" or so I am led to believe by NGC magazine.

I remember MR Nutz. I am pretty sure it is the same squirrel as conker, i remember thinking that it was the same when I saw conker is dkr.
Thu 16/05/02 at 23:49
Regular
Yeah that's the game, Mr Nutz shame the game wasn't really the nutz.
Thu 16/05/02 at 23:46
Are u sure ur not thinking about Mr Nutz?

Im sure conker was a N64 invention.
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:26
it was either crap or hard though - or i was just crap at it
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thanks ZoraBoy - I knew someone else had seen it!
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:13
No there was definetly A Conkers game on the SNES, I remember my then best friend bought it the exact day his parents announced there seperation. We just kept playing to try and distract from the argueing (which it didn't really), but either the first or second level was bloody hard.

*Time to cast my mind back to a happy memory*
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:57
Regular
Rare have already copyrighted the name "Conkers Other Bad Fur Day" and some other Conker Related ones so I'm pretty sure there will be one :-D
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Conker's Pocket Tales was an RPG, but it looks like you described, conker first appeared on the n64 in Doddy Kong Racing, so he was never on the SNES
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, i'm sure there was a SNES game!!
I remember seeing a basic kinda platformer with a red squirrel as the main character. And when I heard of the name Conker, it all seemed to fit into place.

Sorry, but I can't think of a title or anything.
And i'm sure other users have commeneted on this before?

As for the GBC game, never heard of it.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:44
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> what was his SNES game?

I think he means that Conker Pocket Tales game on the GBC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.