GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DragonBall Z"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 15:30
Regular
Does anyone know of DBZ games coming out as i saw a game on the GBA but is it gona come out as there are no games made of em and they could do some awesome games and make a lot of money, someone should do t soon. I know theyare in Japan but English people watch it too, please let me know
thanx
Wed 15/05/02 at 18:04
theres also a TV show
Wed 15/05/02 at 16:57
"Darkness, always"
It's just the name. DBZ is easilly the most popular comic series in the world (far more than things like batman and such) and it's comics have outsold the bible several times over.

People live DBZ, hence the hype whenever a game is made in the DBZ universe, however bad the game turns out to be.
Wed 15/05/02 at 16:56
Regular
"DS..."
Speaking of RPG's i also can't wait fir Star Fox adventures, man that game looks better and better each time I see it, hmmm but will it match up to zelda?... Discuss!
slik ~_~
Wed 15/05/02 at 16:55
Regular
"DS..."
why is everyone so hyped up about dragonball Z? could someone please explain to me why (or why not) it's a good game? as I just see it as an inferiour RPG series and i'd much rather buy a decent RPG for my GBA such as golden sun or phantasy star collection (when it's out) but for now I can't wait for zelda on the GC, ah well, only about a year of waiting left methinks...

slik ~_~
Wed 15/05/02 at 16:26
There is a Dragonball Z game coming out on the GBA called Legacy of Goku, and as far as I know, there are games planned for the PS2, Xbox and the Gamecube, but don't count your chickens.
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
Does anyone know of DBZ games coming out as i saw a game on the GBA but is it gona come out as there are no games made of em and they could do some awesome games and make a lot of money, someone should do t soon. I know theyare in Japan but English people watch it too, please let me know
thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.