GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Muuuuuuhnky Ball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 12:40
Regular
Is it any good?
I like the idea of monkeys in balls rolling around, and I've heard there's a "Monkey Fight" game in it.
But is it really, really kiddy?
Thu 16/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
> Only gonna last you few days on one player.
>
> Yeah right do you have a version that is devoid of difficulty? Master
> mode is funning impossible to get.

Which is why I then said "Depending upon how patient you are.... "

Here, have a cookie...
Thu 16/05/02 at 11:13
Regular
"DS..."
I would'nt say "kiddy" as such but just a fun game, i'm considering gettingit after my exams are over as theres no way i'd risk getting addicted to it in middle of exams, allthough I am getting SSBM in the middle of my exams which i suppose is addictive but thats not the point! ;) as im sure i can revise and play SSBM at the same time... can't I?

slik ~_~
Thu 16/05/02 at 00:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or†ega wrote:
> Only gonna last you few days on one player.

Yeah right do you have a version that is devoid of difficulty? Master mode is funning impossible to get.
Wed 15/05/02 at 22:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Still waiting for mine to come through from GAD. :-(
Been playing my mates copy though and its very addictive. Find myself playing the minigames you earn more than the main game. :-)
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:38
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Fantastic game. You can learn to play it like that! *realises he forgot to click fingers to gether and shoots humble self with chicken*
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
No child can complete this game. Thats why I haven't yet :D

Its excellent Goatboy. Best game at launch.... or level to Rogue Squadron..

Monkey ball multiplayer rules so much its untrue.

You are a monkey.
In a ball.
Genius.
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Would you but it if it was labelled as a 'kiddys game?' If you wouldn;t that would be

A)pathetic - Mario 64, a 'kiddy game' is superior to any horror/adult title i've ever played............
B)a shame, as it is a superb game.
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:14
ortega you complain too much. One player mode will last a long time. I bet you havnt completed expert! The mini games are great and they are not trying to be super smash bros or mario kart or anything. Stop yer moaning its the best game for the GC at the moment.
Wed 15/05/02 at 17:29
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Monkey Ball is amazing. Single player ranging from very easy to amazingly difficult.

Brilliant origional multiplayer with numerous options and styles of play.

you get 3 party games

monkey race, monkey fight and monkey target. Alll very addictive and playable on your own.

3 unlocable mini games

Monkey Bowling, Monkey billards and monkey golf.

Bowling is definatly the best.

buy monkey ball!!!!
Wed 15/05/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's one of those games that is too damn addictive.

After I managed to prise the kids of last night - they were having fun on monkey race and monkey fight - both ace - I started to go through the levels and my damn thumb is still aching. I dont know if it's the time I was playing or the position of the joysticky thingy but I dont think i will be able to spend quite so long on it tonight.

Even the mini games can be fun against the computer for a while, but much more fun against others. Monkey race has some great power ups - that bloody diamond shape ball thingy makes the screen go all over the damn place.

Anyway - It's a good game goatboy - get it ! Once you've smoked a few joints you wont care about the kiddie graphics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.