GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMEADAY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/10/00 at 16:23
Regular
I got SR to listen and now they will pick todays winner tomorrow from the future. Which is good because this is the time I get back from school.
Wed 25/10/00 at 16:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
NO! it was me who pointed it out, not you. You just took my idea and anyway who cares who thought of it at least we have more time to win. :)
Tue 24/10/00 at 17:47
Yeh, it was me that said something about 7:00, and someone else that said the next day.....not you SHEEPY
Tue 24/10/00 at 17:39
Oh YOU did, did YOU...
Tue 24/10/00 at 16:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I got SR to listen and now they will pick todays winner tomorrow from the future. Which is good because this is the time I get back from school.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.