GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chao hint, tips, and advice"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/05/02 at 21:29
Regular
this is the unoficial topic for the chao gardens on SA2B. if you know of any good tips, or are stuck, just post here

( this topic probably wont flourish)
Sun 19/05/02 at 10:39
"+ suspicious minds"
pop
Wed 15/05/02 at 21:35
Regular
"hit the road jack"
LOL.. ;D
Wed 15/05/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
danni123 wrote:
> i think the lot of you are so sad and should get some lives
> luv the coolest, sexyest girl on the planet

Where is she? Do you know her name? Oh, you were implying yourself, er...., how's aboot....

NO!

;)
Wed 15/05/02 at 19:44
i think the lot of you are so sad and should get some lives
luv the coolest, sexyest girl on the planet
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:11
"+ suspicious minds"
you get a pot after you get thirty emblems, it appears in the black market for 2000 rings. and your need to feed a chao a skeleton dog to get them to put an item on their head.

i have 7 chao's, one, leon, is a dark chao, but is white with otter legs and two wicked spickes at the back of his head. brutus + cassie are still the same, i have a yellow chao called spyro, who is a hero and is a yellow bird hybrid, i have a purple one who i have called REZ, and i only feed him vultures,i have a whit chao with a crooked tail, gorilla arms and a big blue eyebrow who is called .

i am hoping to get a grey egg soon, but for 1000 pounds, it may take me a while. specialy since i want to get the apple, bag, and pot as well as the other items the chao's put on their heads. and i can't seem t find any more skeliton dogs! dammit'!
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:03
Regular
"-_-"
this is something else I know
If you leave your chao in the kindergarten you will have to complete ONE new stage to end the lesson BUT if you replay a mission you'll have to complete a repeated level twice to get your chao out the kindergarten.

By the way, sonic is compattible with 60hz mode
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:03
Regular
Throw the eggs against the wall and the Chao dude comes out then do you're best to drown the little fecker, I don't think you can but it's more fun than those sodding mini games.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
Oh and in the DC version the kindergaten taught your chao different things like singing, dancing, instruments etc. When you go in the lessens room it should tell you what class is running at that time, and if you want to leave you chao to learn it. They use their new skills in the gardens, and its pretty cool if you teach them all instruments and dancing cause they will play together, other chao will come and watch and clap along and the others will do their little dances. If you can get all eight of them doing something at the same time its hilarious!
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
"-_-"
I've just remembered what the rods are called.....CHAO DRIVES
P.S thanks for the advice.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:52
Regular
Karate moda isn't in the DC version, neither is the pot or apple. But it should be the same: Find a bone/skeleton dog animal from the levels (theres one near the graves in pumpkin hill i beleive), give it to a chao and from then on when you give it a pumpkin, skull, egg shell, apple etc it hould put it on its head.
The things you win are just toys, they don't really have a use, aprt from the watering can and trowel you need to be able to plant seeds.
The dark fruit makes a chao evil, and the hero(?) fruit makes them hero. There weren't any mushrooms in the DC version.
I don't know for sure but the yellow egg probably gives you a shiny gold chao, its up to you.
Chao evolve after a certain amount of time, just keep giving them animals/rods and eventually they will go into a white cocoon and come out bigger and better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.