GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me choose.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 19:26
Regular
Ahhhh I want another game but I can't decide which one there's too many, suggerstions would be nice. Oh and i've got Rogue Leader, Tony Hawks 3 and ISS2 and I have Smash Bros on order oh and I don't want Sonic cause it sucks.

Suggestions please...
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:26
Regular
Ahhhh I want another game but I can't decide which one there's too many, suggerstions would be nice. Oh and i've got Rogue Leader, Tony Hawks 3 and ISS2 and I have Smash Bros on order oh and I don't want Sonic cause it sucks.

Suggestions please...
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Super monkey ball?
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Super Monkey Ball or wait for Pikmin.

:D
Thu 09/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
None of the really superb class games come out for a while yet so maybe, Luigi, Pikmin or maybe Burnout.

I want Tonty Hawks 3 myself.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
Doubt i'll bother with Pikmin all the stuff i've read about it makes it sound boring. Has anyone actually got Burnout?

I was thinking about getting Spiderman, always wanted that on the N64 but it was never released. Anyone got Wave Race?
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Doubt i'll bother with Pikmin all the stuff i've read about it makes
> it sound boring. Has anyone actually got Burnout?
>
> I was thinking about getting Spiderman, always wanted that on the N64
> but it was never released. Anyone got Wave Race?

---

Wave Race isn't too good.

It's good in every area except gameplay, and that's the most important bit.

Graphics - Stunning.
Sound - Stunning.
Action - A lot of it.

It has all that, but somehow it's just not a game you'll want to go back to after a while.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
wave race is really fun on multiplayer but can get a little tiresom,e on the tournements! trust me, do not get burnout it is totally rubbish! ive played it and to put it simply it just lacks everything!!
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Doubt i'll bother with Pikmin all the stuff i've read about it makes
> it sound boring. Has anyone actually got Burnout?
>
> I was thinking about getting Spiderman, always wanted that on the N64
> but it was never released. Anyone got Wave Race?

I claimed wave race as my GAD :) I researced into it and all the reviews and pictures I saw of it complimented it. Have you played wave race on the 64? If you have and liked that then you are sure to love wave race: blue storm. Its also said to be a great multiplayer game. Also i would highly suggest you get SBM. On saturday I'm getting my cube with SMB and Rouge leader for £180 :) I'm excited
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
burnout is rubbish! lacky gameplay and fun! wave race is wicked on multiplayer but can get slightly boring on tounement mode.
Thu 09/05/02 at 20:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm certainly getting Mario Party 4 for the 'Cube.

Should be out in Japan by Christmas, which means it'll be here a month or 2 after that.

Brill.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.