GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"come in and deside which game you like"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/05/02 at 16:34
Regular
grand theft auto 3, the simpsons roadrage, robot wars arnies of destuction or mabieworld rally champion ships you decide
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:34
grand theft auto 3, the simpsons roadrage, robot wars arnies of destuction or mabieworld rally champion ships you decide
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Robot Wars!?!?!?!?! I played a demo of that, it sucked. Anyway, My favourite game out of the lot has got to be GTA3.
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
With the good and the bad points you showed in your detailed list I would say GTA3. One of the games you mentioned I have never played so I would just like to say thanks for saying what its like :)
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Out of those it would have to be GTA3 - but, what is the reason behind this post ? Please give a little bit more info as to what you are doing.
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just one question Gaz or Gazza. Whats Mabieworld? I think you meant to say rallyworld, though I don't know, so it would help me alot if you could clear that up for me.
Fri 10/05/02 at 09:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
cipro wrote:
> Just one question Gaz or Gazza. Whats Mabieworld? I think you meant to
> say rallyworld, though I don't know, so it would help me alot if you
> could clear that up for me.

I think that should be Maybe World Rally Championship, he just hasnt got the hang of writing properly yet - he's probbaly only about 6 so give him a break - I know my seven year old daughter can write better than this anyway.
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Well out of all the title listed there, I've only got GTA3 so I'll have to go with that ;D

I think you'll find most people here will pick this just for sheer depth of gameplay and so much to do.
Sat 11/05/02 at 10:33
Regular
"simpsons rule"
grand theft auto 3 ovusly
Sat 11/05/02 at 22:57
GTA3 no contest
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Poo Wee"
Where is Space Ace?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.