GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't believe It!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/10/00 at 19:14
Regular
Just wondering what everyone thought of a few games,

Army men:Sarges heros
Diddy kong Racing
Extreme G
Buck Bumble
Gex(all of them)

These just happen to be the worst games every made for the N64, I don't have all of them as they shocked me when tested on the crap ometre, Sarge's heros has been underestimated, it is much better than rainbow 6 as it has a good mulitplayer, and when you blow torch someone they run around and melt.
Diddy Kong racing is getting old now, as i got it just after Goldeneye, but it's quality, loads of challenge, it's let down by it's abismal mulitplayer(very difficult if your mates have never played it before) and the characters are......too bad to describe, i don't own the other games but know they are a disgrace to nintendo's life as we know it.
please reply.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Ah, Tomb raider, the first was an excellent game, it was a huge success and everyone I taslked to that had played it, loved it and wanted to play the next, but then they just made everything they could, was there a doll or something, I know there were duvet covers and probably a autobiography(for a game) I just dunno, I dunno, did they? i dunno, ya have to tell me because I dunno.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:52
Regular
Sorry back at 9 ish see ya!
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:51
Regular
No. The Durracel batteries you use, they go on and on and on...

Sorry. Insane for a second.

Err. Diddy Kong Racing, err, wasn't superb. It was good, not amazing, but certainly good.

All the Tomb Raiders are a waste of time. Buy Indy and the Infernal Machine instead. Better than all of them put together.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
yes Tony, the single player mode is cool, but my mates don't stand a chance when racing me on the multiplayer as it's so hard to get used to, I still havn't completed it as wizpig(damn that name) keeps knocking me off(don't get any ideas) just before the end, he catches up and laughs in my face!

Lylat wars!! crap!!! now this is all wrong, you obviously havn't completed it sonny, it has got to be my favorite game, havn't got it anymore as i swapped it for Goldeneye, good swap I think, but it's not sold anywhere nowadays, and i saw the last 2 copies go before my eyes a couple of weeks ago, well I was out of the shop buying some presants for some twins(they're girls, and they deserve somehting for having such pretty figures) when I got back to the shop they had gone!! I was heart broken.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:34
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No wonder this discussion is called I don't believe it. Diddy Kong Racing! Diddy Kong Racing is SUPERB. If you don't appreciate it YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED IT. It is THE game of the last century. Is someone winding me up?
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:33
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Perfect dark!!!! bad? well yeah, in some places maybe, and because it's getting quite old(too many hours of shooting0 turok 1/2?! is this boring, N* 1 because it had no mulitplayer but N* 2 had a little monkey, that was fun but I don't know if I would have spent £40 on it!,
South Park64! dont get me started, how annoying were those turkeys?!
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
I didn't like Lylat Wars myself. I've played it round a mates, and the graphics aren't bad, and the gameplay's ok, but I found the controls annoying, and the characters are the most ANNOYING EVER!!! I could say the same for Spyro the Dragon though, the characters thing, I mean.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:29
Regular
Just remembered. One foot in the grave is on tonight, thanks Fog.

Anyway, I do agree with the Diddy Kong bit, crap multiplayer, pretty good single.

Um, what else is bad? (Perfect Dark?) Miow.

South Park 64. Hundreds of levels of holding down the fire button.

Donkey Kong 64, although this wasn't bad, it could have been a lot better.

Err. Turok 1. Walk a bit, shoot a bit, jump a bit, fall a bit.

Same for the sequel, except a bit less walking.
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Just wondering what everyone thought of a few games,

Army men:Sarges heros
Diddy kong Racing
Extreme G
Buck Bumble
Gex(all of them)

These just happen to be the worst games every made for the N64, I don't have all of them as they shocked me when tested on the crap ometre, Sarge's heros has been underestimated, it is much better than rainbow 6 as it has a good mulitplayer, and when you blow torch someone they run around and melt.
Diddy Kong racing is getting old now, as i got it just after Goldeneye, but it's quality, loads of challenge, it's let down by it's abismal mulitplayer(very difficult if your mates have never played it before) and the characters are......too bad to describe, i don't own the other games but know they are a disgrace to nintendo's life as we know it.
please reply.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.