GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ALI@SPECIALRESERVE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/10/00 at 18:06
Regular
Get your act together, firstly you gave todays game to someone who talked about how his wife hates computer games which if I remind you your jobis based on computer games. And what sort of time did you decide todays winner about 4pm. So what happens if NORMAL people who come on around 7pm and write a good thread what day does that count in GAMEADAY we should be allowed to know the answers to these Questions.

Yours Annoyed= SHEEPY!
Tue 24/10/00 at 09:57
Seeing as you have your hearts dedicated on winning that elusive prize, Gameaday will now be picked the day after ie. the winner for today will be picked tomorrow and so on and so on. It's probably better if we do it like this, then everyone has a chance.

By the way, I only work here - I have to go home sometime!
Mon 23/10/00 at 22:35
Regular
Some have their minds on winning and messing about here!
Mon 23/10/00 at 21:23
I think that the prize should be awarded the next day, so that everyone has a fair chance to win.
Argh! I've won twice now, just because I wrote about my idea for a gaming museum (which I though was a good idea, please read it!) so I don't expect to win again, but I'm quite happy to just sit here and type these messages anyway, thanks SR and I hope all you new people win a prize soon, just remember that most of us are here because we like talking about games (and everything else too!) with like minded people, and some who are not!
Mon 23/10/00 at 19:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well done! come on SR sort a time for when you can win the game!
Mon 23/10/00 at 18:48
Regular
Hey Damo remember me or not?
I checked it at 4 and Matt posted it 1 hour before at 3.
Mon 23/10/00 at 18:47
Ali, that is probably a good idea. It should be a set time so that people who can only get on the net after 6 from school or whatever can post some entries. I cant do anything till the weekends cause I find it difficult to post anything during the week a later time would be more helpful.
Mon 23/10/00 at 18:12
Yeh, couldn't they set a time, like 7:00 or something. If you want to win a prize you should get your entry in before that time. coz it is really unfair. His entry in this forum should have been about computers not his wife! I'm going to join SHEEPY in saying that I'm very annoyed at this too.
Mon 23/10/00 at 18:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Get your act together, firstly you gave todays game to someone who talked about how his wife hates computer games which if I remind you your jobis based on computer games. And what sort of time did you decide todays winner about 4pm. So what happens if NORMAL people who come on around 7pm and write a good thread what day does that count in GAMEADAY we should be allowed to know the answers to these Questions.

Yours Annoyed= SHEEPY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.