GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nickname for "Calhoun" is Monged Pyro"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 21:09
Regular
Hi don't call me Calhoun sounds crap must of been stoned at the ^&%£^%**$"!^£%$$^ OK
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:09
Hi don't call me Calhoun sounds crap must of been stoned at the ^&%£^%**$"!^£%$$^ OK
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:37
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Stop bogging my forum down with crap...that's what the Sony forum is here for!
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:27
"High polygon count"
Oi! Don't send 'em over to us, we have enough already!
Fri 10/05/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Stop bogging my forum down with crap...that's what the Sony forum is
> here for!

Your forum?
Tue 14/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Your forum?

Yes, that's right - MY forum! You haven't been around long enough to know enough, so pick your words carefully.
Wed 15/05/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Yes, that's right - MY forum! You haven't been around long enough to
> know enough, so pick your words carefully.

Dear, dear. What a nasty case of Newbieitis you've got there. Just coz I'm new doesn't mean I'm a lesser person than your own venerable self. I would advise YOU to pick YOUR words carefully m'lud!!
Wed 15/05/02 at 11:42
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Lesser person? LESSER PERSON?! I am merely stating that you could not know the history of this place, seeing as you've only been around for a few days. Lesser person? Tsk...
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Wong diddley wrong wrong. I have been at SR for over a year in various alter-egos. I know that Goaty is a wordy 29 yr old drummer, Meka is married with kids, Shaneo is the most unpopular member of all time, and PB holds the record for most GAD wins. I have been here longer than you, so don't let the latest red name put you off. Prejudiced prig you.....

I forgive you for not knowing however, so lets just be friends.
*Extends hand*
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:17
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> *Extends hand*

*Accepts sign of friendship by pumping hand good-heartedly.

Basically, forum members used to get really p***ed off when pc gamers would post topics relavant to their interest in forums that weren't designed for them.
However, there was no where trully suitable to talk about PC games, so I forwarded the idea of getting this very forum set up and here it is! Just because I've dubbed it 'my forum', please don't think of me as some ignorant pig...it's all just a joke really...honest! :)
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
I wasn't annoyed by your 'My Forum' Business, that doesn't worry me at all. I just took offence to your 'You havn't ben here long enough to know' statement. You weren't to know I suppose, but never pre-judge newbies anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.