GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"behold! the Vii (no really)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/02/08 at 22:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
Talk about jumping on the band wagon. An imitator of the nintendo wii, accept it looks crap. Just check out the article.

Linky

your thoughts on this machine
Sun 10/02/08 at 12:25
Regular
"eat toast!"
Well, they named it the vii, clearly a pathetic attempt as passing off a product for another product. In otherwords, redirecting sales from one company to another in a blantant attempt to make money. An example: i set up burger queen a fast food chain similar to burger queen. I sell similar products with similar names.

But that said, i'm not sure whether the name WII is trademarked in china as its terrority based. However, if a company operates in the same market in that same company that is being ripped off. Feel free to shoot them to pieces.

But then, its a crap product the vii, what would nintendo get from sueing a company with a naff product?
Sun 10/02/08 at 10:42
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Is it fair to call it a knock off given that nobody could sure EVER mistake that... thing for a Wii?
Sun 10/02/08 at 10:23
Regular
"not dead"
Oh my.
Fri 08/02/08 at 23:49
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Good old asia and its knock-offs industry. :) Its been going on for many years, try looking up the Polystation and POP station, rip-offs of Sony's efforts. Theres alot more out there too.
Fri 08/02/08 at 23:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
Its like giving a child an imitation of the the tracy island from thunderbirds built with toilet rolls and other stuff from art attack.

But looking inside the circuitry, its absolutely shocking.
Fri 08/02/08 at 23:01
"possibly impossible"
Was in Ngamer back in December, laughable but for the fact that it will probably sell a lot and make a lot of people unhappy.
Fri 08/02/08 at 22:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
Talk about jumping on the band wagon. An imitator of the nintendo wii, accept it looks crap. Just check out the article.

Linky

your thoughts on this machine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.