GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anybody body heard of SKY SURFER"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 17:50
Regular
I have just seen the game, SKY SURFER in game for 7pound, new. Has anybody plyed this game or able to recomend it, it sounds like a good game unless its complete w4nk!
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:48
I took a bunch of PS1 games into EB to trade in for PS2's and two of the games I got were Sky Surfer and Jet Ion GP.

I chose those games because they were cheap and it looked good going home with a bag full of games rather than a handful.

When I got home, I tried very hard to get into the games, but found them pathetic. Thankfully EB have a no quibble 10 day returns policy.

Sky Surfer sounds interesting, but is unplayable in everything but balloon mode.

It's a shame really, it could have been really fun. Ah well.
Mon 13/05/02 at 14:44
Regular
"  "
Next u will be telling us u r KR's gimp.
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:44
Regular
"Poo Wee"
yeah and KR plays with his dog
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:15
Xiretsa wrote:
> it's a well good game it's on my top ten list. I love playing with my
> mate KRs mum

What's wrong with you?Top ten???It shouldn't even qualify as a game!!!
KR's mum?
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:55
Regular
"Poo Wee"
my mate foredop has Hugo he loves it he plays with it all the time on and off the PS2
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:30
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Yes reviews of this game are awful. One even goes as far to say that this is worse than the PSone game Hugo. Now that's saying something.
Sun 12/05/02 at 14:06
Regular
"  "
if u like pressing buttons in time while falling to the ground then yes it is gud.....if u r by any chance this sad then...get an xbox.
Sun 12/05/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I Seen this game in Game for £5.99, I think the price says it all really.

Also I see Asterix is back to his/her old ways, how long before you get banned this time?
Sun 12/05/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Poo Wee"
it's a well good game it's on my top ten list. I love playing with my mate KRs mum
Thu 09/05/02 at 13:46
Regular
"95% organic"
A friend of mine had to write a full review of Sky Surfer for a certain games-review website... meaning he had to play it from beginning to end. The totally glazed look on his face filed me with pity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.