GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The return (story)"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 23:25
Regular
The clock struck three as a figure stood staring out of the city he was about to own. In two whole hours he would have the city in the palm of his hand.

"Asher" came the voice from behind him

"One of them have arrived early" he added

"Which one has arrived Natbuc" Asher Enquired

"It is Absolut Neo he has just been brought in a limo" Natbuc replied

Today was the day when two new members joined the now famous Sony's Cronies. Asher had been the founder of the Sony's cronies since he had created it as a gang to go against the PS2 Crew and now that they had all been placed in jail the Cronies were able to take control of the city with out any interference.

"Tom, you get RM18 and the rest of the cronies and get on patrol" Natbuc shouted " you don’t know who could be around" added sounding rather edgy.

"Spanker, you go and check out the horizon with your binoculars and wait to see when KR arrives" Natbuc once again barked out the orders.

The black limo pulled up out stepped Absolut Neo who was quickly searched and then sent to Asher’s office, which was in the highest part of the building.

Suddenly a Blue Lamborghini turned up as quick as a flash RM18 got out his pistol and shot at the car making massive bullet holes in the side of it, looking pretty smug with himself he turned to Tom who pretended to hang himself with an invisible rope.

"So you must be KR" RM18 asked looking at a clip board

KR walked straight past RM18 without saying a word and then walked straight up to where tom was standing smiled and then walked past.
Tom followed him in and led him up to Asher and Natbuc.

"The entry test will start in a minute" Asher said to Absolut Neo

"Entry test" Absolut Neo asked "what kind of test"

The doors opened and Tom walked in with KR following behind him and KR reached out his hand to shake it with Asher.
Asher got up from behind his desk and shook KRs hand and then shook Absolut Neo's hand as well.

"The test should be started at once" Natbuc shouted

"Right" Asher started "all you have to do is shoot some one"

Suddenly the double doors swung open again and instinctively KR grabbed his gun out of his pocket and fired three shots into the person who slumped to the ground.
Calmly KR put his silencer onto his pistol and turned on the Laser sighting before keeping it steady in his hand, he then reached into his sock and grabbed out an identical gun.

RM18 ran over to the body to find it was Spanker who had been on the roof waiting for the two new members to arrive.

Absolut Neo grabbed KRs gun and shot one bullet into the lifeless body of spanker...

"See I shot someone, does that mean I am in now" Absolut Neo grinned.

Asher knew that he wanted Spanker out of the Cronies so now he had got rid of him he was happy.

Suddenly Asher picked up the phone and a voice on the other end gave him a puzzled look on his face, he introduced the members of the Cronies to KR and Absolut Neo apart from shadow who no one ever saw because he always hid in the shadows and had only a knife as his weapon.

"Our only enemy at the moment is Jive and his group" Natbuc said looking out over the city

"We must take them out at once and make sure that we keep control of the city" RM18

"Well I think it would be a good idea if me and Tom did something whilst you lot attacked them then we can come back and help you finish them off" KR said

"We could only let you out for an hour" RM18 ordered

"So who is jive and his gang then" CDouch enquired

Natbuc and Asher drew up a plan of the area and also added the names of the people they wanted to get, all in all there were 8 members of Jive's group and they were going to be taken out by force by the Sony Cronies the very next day...

"Absolut Neo, you and RM18 go out in one of our cars" Asher ordered "I want you to go and find out where Jives gang will be later tonight, once they have gone we will rule this place" he added

"Yeh especially with the PS2 Crew in jail" KR laughed " and all thanks to me" he added

"What you mean" Tom asked

"Well" KR began "I have always been working with the cronies and was double crossing the Crew since the beginning" he finished

"And now the Sony Cronies is the best on the street and every one is scared of us" Asher said

"Yes they are all scared of us," Tom added looking at his watch

"Anyways me and KR must be off to go for a spin, anything you want us to do" Tom added

"no no" Asher started

"Just drive round and if you see any of the 8 men that we need to kill just do a drive-by on them" Natbuc added finishing off Asher’s sentence.

Absolut Neo and RM18 had left a while before but as KR and Tom were about to leave Asher saw KR talking on a mobile phone to some one and KR kept looking around to see if he was being watched. He finished his conversation and as soon he put the phone away Asher asked him who he had phoned...

"I just phoned Tom to see if he was ready" KR asked innocently

"Have you got your guns" Asher asked

KR pulled out his twin pistols and then put them away again.

CDouch came running out wanting to go with Tom and KR but Asher told CDouch that he had to stay and protect the base with the other cronies.

A while later that evening Absolut Neo and RM18 came back in after finding the exact location of the base that they were going to attack the next day.

KR and Tom came back a couple of hours later and by now it was 1 o' clock in the morning and by then every one was in bed except RM18 who quickly turned the channel over when Tom walked in.

"I wonder what you were watching" Tom teased him

"Shut it" RM18 laughed back

They were flicking through the channels when on came the news "And in amazing breaking news..." the channel flicked over once again as RM18 decided watching a group of men kicking a ball on grass was better then watching what is happening in the world today.

Tom and KR left and went to bed (not together :D) because of the big day ahead of them the next day, as soon as they went to bed RM18 turned the channel back on that he was watching earlier...

The morning came to soon for most of the Cronie members but Asher was already up and getting ready for his first major battle and this time he knew he was ready.

KR got up and straight away grabbed his pistols and got Tom and RM18 up to get ready for the violence that was about to go down in a few hours.

Asher got the Cronies together and read off the names of the 8 members of Jives gang that were going to be killed:
Jive
nh
Hercules
Mandatre
Quinty
Big Slow
Weird Kid and Afro Joe.

Asher said that the members of Jives gang were in one secret building that RM18 and Absolut Neo had accidentally found when they were driving around.

Asher parked his Cronies car out side the secret location and signalled to the rest of the group to wait where they were until he gave them a signal. Asher grabbed his M16 armalite out of his car and passed a Rocket Launcher to Natbuc.
RM18 got out his Double barrelled shotgun and gave CDouch his Uzi.
Tom looked over at KR who got out his twin silenced laser guided pistols
Tom remembered that he also had his machine gun on him.

Asher signalled for Natbuc to open the door.

Asher popped his head round the door to find it was deserted inside...

"Hey" He shouted to RM18 "I thought you said that this place was the place that had Jives gang in" he added

"It was" RM18 said

Suddenly Shadow threw a knife into the building but no noise signalled that no one was inside or Shadow had missed

"Good Shot shadow" Natbuc grinned

"Where ever you are" Asher added

RM18 was told to go inside the building a check it out, he stepped in cautiously unaware of the carnage that was about to happen...

Natbuc decided to follow him in and he eventually persuaded Asher to give every one the signal to follow them in, The whole of the Cronies walked in side the building and Tom casually slammed the door shut and left it unlocked. KR grabbed his pistols and he and Tom stuck together in the middle of the room, they were both sitting ducks but they had no choice but they had volunteered to be the people standing and who were meant to defend themselves if any one tried to attack them as the rest of the Cronies looked round.

As KR stood around with his pistols drawn scanning the red laser of his laser guidance around the building...

"Whats That" Tom said

KRs light on his gun had lit up something that Tom saw.

"er...Asher" Tom shouted "I think you better look at this" he continued

What they saw were a pile of bodies in the corner, Natbuc counted 8 in all, and Asher and Natbuc recognised the people straight away, they were each and every member of Jives gang.

"Obviously someone has been here before us" KR said

"I wonder who" Tom grinned

Suddenly the unlocked door burst open......

Light shines in you can see the dust moving through it then a shadow outline of a man stands there with some sort of sword out line

"It can’t be" says Asher

"yes it can" KR says

5 more people step up behind the lone man

"it it it it’s them" el liquid stutters out

"Where back all 8 of us" one of the people says in the shadows

"it’s Longy and the rest of the PS2 crew" says Quazimodo

"Resevil, Spike2k, SSXPro, Pro Evo and Triple H

"how did you get here?" Asher says in a distressed voice

"We have are ways" Spike says

"But theirs only 7 of you, whos the 8th member?" RM18 says puzzled

"It’s me!" Tom shouts out to everyone’s surprise

"Now where gonna run this place" KR says in a commanding voice

"NEVER!" El Liquid says while running at the group

Then from the back a figure rises Spike is flying through the air spinning his foot meets El liquids stomach and sends him flying back

"Your surrounded" Pro Evo says

"Lets do this" Longy says while signalling

The whole group pulls out there weapons and start to shoot, dust going everywhere nothing else can be heard, then all goes quite

"They missed!" Adrian shouts out triumphantly

"But did we" Longy says

Then suddenly the floor caves in and the Cronies are left falling, then into a heap on the ground, the cronies are in a pit dug by bullets

"you’ll never get away with this!" Shouts Asher D

Suddenly Longy pulls out his desert Eagles pointing them at the ceiling not even looking he shoots

"We just did" the ceiling collapses onto the group in the hole the PS2 Crew walks out putting their guns into there holsters all with long black coats on they walk out everything goes into slow motion, the doors are slammed shut.

Thank you for reading The Return please fell free to read more PS2 Crew storys in future

IMPORTANT:
Crew bit's credited to Longy for writing it so late at night.

laterz boyo's

KR
Sun 05/05/02 at 23:25
Regular
The clock struck three as a figure stood staring out of the city he was about to own. In two whole hours he would have the city in the palm of his hand.

"Asher" came the voice from behind him

"One of them have arrived early" he added

"Which one has arrived Natbuc" Asher Enquired

"It is Absolut Neo he has just been brought in a limo" Natbuc replied

Today was the day when two new members joined the now famous Sony's Cronies. Asher had been the founder of the Sony's cronies since he had created it as a gang to go against the PS2 Crew and now that they had all been placed in jail the Cronies were able to take control of the city with out any interference.

"Tom, you get RM18 and the rest of the cronies and get on patrol" Natbuc shouted " you don’t know who could be around" added sounding rather edgy.

"Spanker, you go and check out the horizon with your binoculars and wait to see when KR arrives" Natbuc once again barked out the orders.

The black limo pulled up out stepped Absolut Neo who was quickly searched and then sent to Asher’s office, which was in the highest part of the building.

Suddenly a Blue Lamborghini turned up as quick as a flash RM18 got out his pistol and shot at the car making massive bullet holes in the side of it, looking pretty smug with himself he turned to Tom who pretended to hang himself with an invisible rope.

"So you must be KR" RM18 asked looking at a clip board

KR walked straight past RM18 without saying a word and then walked straight up to where tom was standing smiled and then walked past.
Tom followed him in and led him up to Asher and Natbuc.

"The entry test will start in a minute" Asher said to Absolut Neo

"Entry test" Absolut Neo asked "what kind of test"

The doors opened and Tom walked in with KR following behind him and KR reached out his hand to shake it with Asher.
Asher got up from behind his desk and shook KRs hand and then shook Absolut Neo's hand as well.

"The test should be started at once" Natbuc shouted

"Right" Asher started "all you have to do is shoot some one"

Suddenly the double doors swung open again and instinctively KR grabbed his gun out of his pocket and fired three shots into the person who slumped to the ground.
Calmly KR put his silencer onto his pistol and turned on the Laser sighting before keeping it steady in his hand, he then reached into his sock and grabbed out an identical gun.

RM18 ran over to the body to find it was Spanker who had been on the roof waiting for the two new members to arrive.

Absolut Neo grabbed KRs gun and shot one bullet into the lifeless body of spanker...

"See I shot someone, does that mean I am in now" Absolut Neo grinned.

Asher knew that he wanted Spanker out of the Cronies so now he had got rid of him he was happy.

Suddenly Asher picked up the phone and a voice on the other end gave him a puzzled look on his face, he introduced the members of the Cronies to KR and Absolut Neo apart from shadow who no one ever saw because he always hid in the shadows and had only a knife as his weapon.

"Our only enemy at the moment is Jive and his group" Natbuc said looking out over the city

"We must take them out at once and make sure that we keep control of the city" RM18

"Well I think it would be a good idea if me and Tom did something whilst you lot attacked them then we can come back and help you finish them off" KR said

"We could only let you out for an hour" RM18 ordered

"So who is jive and his gang then" CDouch enquired

Natbuc and Asher drew up a plan of the area and also added the names of the people they wanted to get, all in all there were 8 members of Jive's group and they were going to be taken out by force by the Sony Cronies the very next day...

"Absolut Neo, you and RM18 go out in one of our cars" Asher ordered "I want you to go and find out where Jives gang will be later tonight, once they have gone we will rule this place" he added

"Yeh especially with the PS2 Crew in jail" KR laughed " and all thanks to me" he added

"What you mean" Tom asked

"Well" KR began "I have always been working with the cronies and was double crossing the Crew since the beginning" he finished

"And now the Sony Cronies is the best on the street and every one is scared of us" Asher said

"Yes they are all scared of us," Tom added looking at his watch

"Anyways me and KR must be off to go for a spin, anything you want us to do" Tom added

"no no" Asher started

"Just drive round and if you see any of the 8 men that we need to kill just do a drive-by on them" Natbuc added finishing off Asher’s sentence.

Absolut Neo and RM18 had left a while before but as KR and Tom were about to leave Asher saw KR talking on a mobile phone to some one and KR kept looking around to see if he was being watched. He finished his conversation and as soon he put the phone away Asher asked him who he had phoned...

"I just phoned Tom to see if he was ready" KR asked innocently

"Have you got your guns" Asher asked

KR pulled out his twin pistols and then put them away again.

CDouch came running out wanting to go with Tom and KR but Asher told CDouch that he had to stay and protect the base with the other cronies.

A while later that evening Absolut Neo and RM18 came back in after finding the exact location of the base that they were going to attack the next day.

KR and Tom came back a couple of hours later and by now it was 1 o' clock in the morning and by then every one was in bed except RM18 who quickly turned the channel over when Tom walked in.

"I wonder what you were watching" Tom teased him

"Shut it" RM18 laughed back

They were flicking through the channels when on came the news "And in amazing breaking news..." the channel flicked over once again as RM18 decided watching a group of men kicking a ball on grass was better then watching what is happening in the world today.

Tom and KR left and went to bed (not together :D) because of the big day ahead of them the next day, as soon as they went to bed RM18 turned the channel back on that he was watching earlier...

The morning came to soon for most of the Cronie members but Asher was already up and getting ready for his first major battle and this time he knew he was ready.

KR got up and straight away grabbed his pistols and got Tom and RM18 up to get ready for the violence that was about to go down in a few hours.

Asher got the Cronies together and read off the names of the 8 members of Jives gang that were going to be killed:
Jive
nh
Hercules
Mandatre
Quinty
Big Slow
Weird Kid and Afro Joe.

Asher said that the members of Jives gang were in one secret building that RM18 and Absolut Neo had accidentally found when they were driving around.

Asher parked his Cronies car out side the secret location and signalled to the rest of the group to wait where they were until he gave them a signal. Asher grabbed his M16 armalite out of his car and passed a Rocket Launcher to Natbuc.
RM18 got out his Double barrelled shotgun and gave CDouch his Uzi.
Tom looked over at KR who got out his twin silenced laser guided pistols
Tom remembered that he also had his machine gun on him.

Asher signalled for Natbuc to open the door.

Asher popped his head round the door to find it was deserted inside...

"Hey" He shouted to RM18 "I thought you said that this place was the place that had Jives gang in" he added

"It was" RM18 said

Suddenly Shadow threw a knife into the building but no noise signalled that no one was inside or Shadow had missed

"Good Shot shadow" Natbuc grinned

"Where ever you are" Asher added

RM18 was told to go inside the building a check it out, he stepped in cautiously unaware of the carnage that was about to happen...

Natbuc decided to follow him in and he eventually persuaded Asher to give every one the signal to follow them in, The whole of the Cronies walked in side the building and Tom casually slammed the door shut and left it unlocked. KR grabbed his pistols and he and Tom stuck together in the middle of the room, they were both sitting ducks but they had no choice but they had volunteered to be the people standing and who were meant to defend themselves if any one tried to attack them as the rest of the Cronies looked round.

As KR stood around with his pistols drawn scanning the red laser of his laser guidance around the building...

"Whats That" Tom said

KRs light on his gun had lit up something that Tom saw.

"er...Asher" Tom shouted "I think you better look at this" he continued

What they saw were a pile of bodies in the corner, Natbuc counted 8 in all, and Asher and Natbuc recognised the people straight away, they were each and every member of Jives gang.

"Obviously someone has been here before us" KR said

"I wonder who" Tom grinned

Suddenly the unlocked door burst open......

Light shines in you can see the dust moving through it then a shadow outline of a man stands there with some sort of sword out line

"It can’t be" says Asher

"yes it can" KR says

5 more people step up behind the lone man

"it it it it’s them" el liquid stutters out

"Where back all 8 of us" one of the people says in the shadows

"it’s Longy and the rest of the PS2 crew" says Quazimodo

"Resevil, Spike2k, SSXPro, Pro Evo and Triple H

"how did you get here?" Asher says in a distressed voice

"We have are ways" Spike says

"But theirs only 7 of you, whos the 8th member?" RM18 says puzzled

"It’s me!" Tom shouts out to everyone’s surprise

"Now where gonna run this place" KR says in a commanding voice

"NEVER!" El Liquid says while running at the group

Then from the back a figure rises Spike is flying through the air spinning his foot meets El liquids stomach and sends him flying back

"Your surrounded" Pro Evo says

"Lets do this" Longy says while signalling

The whole group pulls out there weapons and start to shoot, dust going everywhere nothing else can be heard, then all goes quite

"They missed!" Adrian shouts out triumphantly

"But did we" Longy says

Then suddenly the floor caves in and the Cronies are left falling, then into a heap on the ground, the cronies are in a pit dug by bullets

"you’ll never get away with this!" Shouts Asher D

Suddenly Longy pulls out his desert Eagles pointing them at the ceiling not even looking he shoots

"We just did" the ceiling collapses onto the group in the hole the PS2 Crew walks out putting their guns into there holsters all with long black coats on they walk out everything goes into slow motion, the doors are slammed shut.

Thank you for reading The Return please fell free to read more PS2 Crew storys in future

IMPORTANT:
Crew bit's credited to Longy for writing it so late at night.

laterz boyo's

KR
Thu 18/07/02 at 23:55
Regular
That should have been a GAD for you typing all that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.