GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Info on ISS2 please"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
I am thinking of getting this games PS2 counterpart. But I just want to know things about the GC version.

I was just wondering what the gameplay has been greatly improved, and if the graphics are nice and crisp?

Thanks for any response.
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"es argh"
I am thinking of getting this games PS2 counterpart. But I just want to know things about the GC version.

I was just wondering what the gameplay has been greatly improved, and if the graphics are nice and crisp?

Thanks for any response.
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The graphics are surely gunna be a lot better in the GC version due to the anti-aliasing effect given from the GameCube's 'Flipper' Graphics Chip.

1-0 to the GameCube!!

I also expect the gameplay to be a lot better, as many people have commented on the high-comfort of the Cube's pad, and no-one really seems to like Sony's official controllers much, except Sonies.

2-0 GameCube!

And the GameCube is a step-up into the next-generation from the N64, so I think we can also expect this game to be a step-up from the fantastic N64 games which rules over the PSX ones! :P

And it's 3-0!!!

As the Final Whistle blows, it looks like the GameCube's ISS 2 is the winner in this match.
We could have an exciting match lined up for you later this year, as Pro Evolution Soccer will also appear on the mighty but tiny, Nintendo GameCube!
Fri 03/05/02 at 20:34
Regular
ill be able to tell you in a few weeks when the gamecube hardware comes back into stock and ill get it. so till then i wont be able to give an accurate feedback worthy of being writen.
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:37
Regular
"es argh"
What would you Ninty's give it out of 100?
Sat 04/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
"-_-"
I'd give it 92/100
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:11
Regular
"es argh"
Is there any video clips of it on the net?
Sun 05/05/02 at 19:26
Regular
try www.konami.com
Sun 05/05/02 at 20:26
Regular
"es argh"
Dammit!

Konami's English part of the site is 'under construction'

:@
Mon 06/05/02 at 16:43
Regular
Ive rented it, its pretty good but is very different to normal N64 ISS games. The graphics have been revamped with it going for a Fifa style with mini cut scenes in. The through ball option is useless as it either goes to hard or too soft. At first you find that running is too hard as it fells like you are running through treacle but the you get used to it. There is no arrow meter for fre kicks. The power meter for shooting is too sensetive at first but you have to learn how to use it.

Ive only mentioned the faults mainly, everything else is great and you get used to the faults, you dont notice them after you have played a few games.

My advice rent it like I did, I was unsure wether to buy it or not, I would buy it but I have no money :(

Hope this has been helpful.
Mon 06/05/02 at 17:27
Regular
"es argh"
Could you tell me about the shooting please?

Is it easier to score than on PES?

And finally, could anyone give me a list of the best parts of the game please?

Thanks in advance, if your wearing pants

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.