GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What will Wario World be like?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/05/02 at 14:28
Regular
So we have a picture, and we have a name. Wario World. Something I've been asking for since he had his own GameBoy game.

But what can we expect?

I doubt it will play anything like Super Mario Sunshine. Perhaps it will give the developers a chance to try something different, much like the way they did with Luigi's Mansion. Either way, they had better cram it full of Wario's laughter, greed, and downright greediness.

He'd better not go soft on me, and go after saving Princesses. No, he should only be in the game for his own personal gain.

I guess we'll know more after E3.
Fri 03/05/02 at 09:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> I just want to make one thing clear.
>
> If Waluigi turns up in mario tennis and mario golf, i can just about
> handle it, but if the lanky moose shows up in this or any other title
> on the gamecube, heads will roll!
>
> : )

LOL! Yer, he really was just taking the biscuit wasn't he! And why are you up at 5 in the morning?

:)
Fri 03/05/02 at 05:12
Regular
I just want to make one thing clear.

If Waluigi turns up in mario tennis and mario golf, i can just about handle it, but if the lanky moose shows up in this or any other title on the gamecube, heads will roll!

: )
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> Yeah, it does look cool. What is wrong with the main ninty forum
> page? It is all bi nad spaced.
>
> I think its because of that post with all the
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - i think it stretched it

what a d*****s. quickly,. lets all type loads of new topics so we can get rid of the post off the bottom and onto the next page!!!
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:22
Microchips wrote:
> Yeah, it does look cool. What is wrong with the main ninty forum
> page? It is all bi nad spaced.

I think its because of that post with all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - i think it stretched it
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:17
Regular
"-_-"
Yeah it does sound great and id rather get it than get mario sunshine . Mario sunshine looks alright...but some of the backgrouds look like something off the psone.
Wario shoulder barge attack will probably look awesome.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
yeah, I hpope SR didn't do this on purpose.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, it does look cool. What is wrong with the main ninty forum page? It is all bi nad spaced.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
cant wait for it! looks great.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Good, hopefully.
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Back in black"
Wario: he's gotta win!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.