GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When is everyone getting their gamecubes???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/05/02 at 18:53
Regular
Having heard all these reports of people getting their Gamecubes early is making me jealous. I still remain somewhat confused on when my Gamecube will arrive.

I ordered it from Amazon on March 29th, and it says on the predicted delivery date - May 6th. However Amazon have recently contacted me saying I wont be getting it until June now.

Is there anyway possible that anyone knows when Nintendo are shipping more because Im getting a bit fed up now.

When is everyone else getting their Gamecubes??????????????? I cant wait any longer...
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
BIGMAN wrote:
> I'm walking down to my local Woolworths after school on Friday and
> picking it up, i ordered it back in March for a £10. I'm getting
> one of the best deals on the market!, GC + controller, Luigi's
> Mansion, Rouge Leader and an offical memory card for £200!

I can beat that.

Thanks to a promotional discount code for an extra 10% off (which ended at the end of April) I'm getting a GC with an extra OFFICIAL controller and a copy of Rogue Leader for a mere £147.92 - including the £3.95 delivery charge. This isn't from some dodgy, independant place either.

They also did a similar deal with any game for something like £180 - that's what makes me think it was a mistake on their site.

It's not on their site anymore (I wonder why) and the bundles that have been added are a bit rubbish so I can happily say the name of the shop without offending SR (who can't be expected to match a price that was a mistake in the first place).

Currys! And Dixons. Probably. Same place, more or less.

I only ordered it on Monday night and I've had a confirmation e-mail saying it's been sent and will be here between 9 and 12 tomorrow morning.
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
June 8th. It's the earliest I can get my birthday present (cube, controller, game). I cant wait!!!! :-)
Thu 02/05/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Considering the fact that SR will recieve a 2nd batch of GameCubes 2 weeks after launch, i've realised that i'll have to order one earlier than I had at first expected. I was gunna wait untill the end of the month (after ALL my AS exams) but I fear that if I wait too long that I won't get one 'till mid-late June at the earliest!! :O

I do already have enough in the bank now (with about £30 to spare!) and therefore I should send off the order form next week - Tuesday afternoon at the earliest, after my 5 hour Art Graphics exam.

I'll order the Indigo Cube with Luigi's Mansio, ISS 2, and a Memory Card, and it should hopefully come well in-time before the 28th May when I have 2/3 Graphics exams on the same day.

I'm also VERY surprised to see that there are currently no Luigi's Mansion - GameCube bundle packs!!
I also said the same about Mario 64 when it all launched back in '97.
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
I'm getting mine tomorrow from GAME, damn school otherwise I'd be there tonight...
Thu 02/05/02 at 17:46
SINFIELD wrote:
> I Ordered my Gamecube in October with :
>
> Fifa World Cup 2002
> Luigi's Mansion
> Rogue Leader
>
> I phoned up special reserve about half an hour ago and they have told
> me everything has been despatched for friday delivery.
>
> So if you ordered ya stuff before me, you'll have no worries!
>
> Sinfield

same here i phoned em yesterday and told me it had been sent i'm expecting it tommorow with tony hawks 3 i think i ordered it september or late august
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:37
i pre-ordered mine from special-reserve by phone ages ago
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:31
If some people have ordered via the net, don't worry about the tracking not being updated or not receiving confirmation emails. The bloke I spoke to told me they are more concerned about sending everyone's cube for the release then updating the system and sending out mails
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:25
My Eletronics Boutique are opening at midnight on Friday morning, so im gonna be setting off for mine Thursday Evening.

Sounds good that dont it!!!

I really feel for u guys who have to wait, even if its 1 extra day!
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
> So if you ordered ya stuff before me, you'll have no worries!

Thats the best news Ive heard all day!!
Wed 01/05/02 at 19:20
I Ordered my Gamecube in October with :

Fifa World Cup 2002
Luigi's Mansion
Rogue Leader

I phoned up special reserve about half an hour ago and they have told me everything has been despatched for friday delivery.

So if you ordered ya stuff before me, you'll have no worries!

Sinfield

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.