GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Jersey kids are so cool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/01/08 at 10:20
Regular
Click

These guys are better than our chavs. The ladies seem to like the look, maybe if I made myself look like an Oompa Loompa in school, I would have got more dates.
Tue 29/01/08 at 19:29
Regular
"not dead"
Everpain wrote:
> Why do they all have Zoolander expressions on their faces?
>
> Blue Steel? Ferrari? La Tigra?
>
> MAGNUM!!!!

Awesome, they so do.
Mon 28/01/08 at 15:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
you lived in NJ? My word, you poor poor man :-P
Mon 28/01/08 at 15:01
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I used to live in New Jersey, never saw anybody looking like that though*.

*Another exciting true story brought you to by Garin!
Mon 28/01/08 at 14:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The guy in the middle in the first photo looks like a full-on Blackshirt. Are this lot fascists as well as tanorexics? X^D

Looks like a few of them have been overdoing it int he gym, or have been on the steroids. Almost WWE recruitment night in places, although it looks as though this lot have already taken some serious knocks to the head...
Sun 27/01/08 at 17:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So that's where the You've Been Tango'd campaign went to.
Sun 27/01/08 at 15:01
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Why do they all have Zoolander expressions on their faces?

Blue Steel? Ferrari? La Tigra?

MAGNUM!!!!
Sun 27/01/08 at 14:56
Regular
Some of them look kinda nice, others just horrible. I think the hair is kinda cool. But I'm half black so I have nuff hair envy.
Sun 27/01/08 at 10:20
Regular
Click

These guys are better than our chavs. The ladies seem to like the look, maybe if I made myself look like an Oompa Loompa in school, I would have got more dates.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.