GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Water Effects on X-Box"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/04/02 at 23:04
Regular
Have you noticed that all the games on the x-box have great water effects

To name but a few

Project Gotham great lighting on the road when track wet

Halo Need a say more

Obi Wan the overall feel to the game is shabby but the water effects are great I like this game though
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:50
garbe123 wrote:
> thegerrid wrote:
> have you seen wave race?
>
> LOL. the one on the N64 was a total skank and I was ripped off by it
> and the GG is rubbish, LOL I can't believe you are even comparing it
> to HALO, you guys make me laugh, HALO wins hands down and so does PGR
> Wave Race is a water game and its effects aren't even as good as HALO
> with side water effects, LOL, this explains the GG hands down.

Indeed even though I will still be getting a GC
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:48
Regular
thegerrid wrote:
> have you seen wave race?

LOL. the one on the N64 was a total skank and I was ripped off by it and the GG is rubbish, LOL I can't believe you are even comparing it to HALO, you guys make me laugh, HALO wins hands down and so does PGR Wave Race is a water game and its effects aren't even as good as HALO with side water effects, LOL, this explains the GG hands down.
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:22
Yes actually the effects are very good but not as good as obi-wans invasion level. I am not insulting you in anyways
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
have you seen wave race?
Thu 09/05/02 at 17:15
Oh ok So have you seen halo have you seen pgr and obi-wan we aint talking about one game here we are talking about every game that has water in it has brilliant effects so go back to ur ninty hole if you please
Thu 09/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you want good water effects, nay, the best water effects, just play Wave race.
Even the original had better water effects than any XBOX game. all the other water effects in any other game pale in comparison.
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:19
Sadly No lol
Thu 02/05/02 at 01:45
Regular
Hmm try it. Stick it outside in the rain and come back here and tell us what happens. :o)
Tue 30/04/02 at 19:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Darn. I was expecting a thread discussing the effect of water on an Xbox :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 17:56
I cant wait for the rain on shenmue 3 :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.