GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who hates it when"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/10/00 at 18:36
Regular
a crap review or discussion wins the game. I have entered my own best cheats, brilliant reviews of nearly every game I own and have entered in discussions for about 3 months but yet I have not won a game.
If Special Reserve is listening pay better attention to all the entries.
PLEASE!
Fri 20/10/00 at 22:22
Regular
I was talking about that guy who pasted from another person's review and won! How dopy is Ali?
Fri 20/10/00 at 22:16
Regular
"not dead"
I've won twice, and the way to do it is to just write something as you normally would about an interesting topic, that you think other people will also like to discuss. Don't think "what will win me a game?" because it's usually so obvious. And if pots are too long I don't bother to read them, so I doubt many others will either.
Fri 20/10/00 at 22:11
Regular
Well Ali man, who was the one who picked that the gameaday winner than?!
Fri 20/10/00 at 19:19
Regular
Ah, I expect you are a bit confused with my writing. YOu see, ever since a few months back, my brain started speaking to me. (Hello.) He controls what I type, and he posts it in between brackets. (You are probably now wondering about the sanity of Grix, don't worry. He is insane, but he can't hurt you.)
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Okay, it's just I wrote some good reviews today and I thought I would win, and I was annoyed and had a sore head but I will be more like YODA now.
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:48
Regular
Do any of the reviews, discussions, or cheats, come purely from your heart?
I think no? Yes?
You must not focus on the winning, but focus, on the games, on the future, and mostly, on what you truly believe in. Yes?
Ah so, so when start a discussion you do, (You sound more like Yoda now.) remember that it is obvious that you are trying to win, when you are trying to win.
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:46
You'll never win with that attitude. Just kidding. Come on now, everyone gets their chance - there is no discrimination as to who wins the prize. Just keep trying, your day may come...
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
PLEASE! I am getting annoyed when I have came onto your site for around a month and in that time I have gave you my own best cheats, reviews on every game I own and joined in the discussions. So please take this into consideration and stop giving prizes to Mario game reviews.
THANK YOU!
Fri 20/10/00 at 18:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
a crap review or discussion wins the game. I have entered my own best cheats, brilliant reviews of nearly every game I own and have entered in discussions for about 3 months but yet I have not won a game.
If Special Reserve is listening pay better attention to all the entries.
PLEASE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.