GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HElp! with revising....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 18:30
Regular
I'm confused with revision really....... i can do it there and now... but i find it so boring sometimes i hate it and come back to my comp or watch TV!
how do you keep concentrated for so long!
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I got 99% on my Maths SATs. Lost 2 marks because the dude "couldn't read my handwriting". Muaha.
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
SHEEPY wrote:

> Kiss my tasticles

--------

What are those?

:D

If you meen what i think you meen then id rather not thankyou very much.

And if you men tAsticles then eeerrrr, whats those? Balls on your head maybe?

Mon 29/04/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
93% in Geography
97% in Maths

Kiss my tasticles
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I just skim through a book the day before a test and im sorted.

Or i just dont revise.

I do better when i dont revise much than if i revise tons.

And if you think that im just one of those people who hates school and isnt bothered about my future and is in the bottom of the classes in everything then i can tell you that im not.

Im very bothered about my future and im in the highest classes at school and everything.

:)

So my thoughts.......... DONT REVISE!

Sun 28/04/02 at 21:59
I'm going thru exam revision, too. One very important thing is on the night before an exam, don't revise. Relax and get plenty of sleep. It worked for me before. If you revise for an exam the day before, then you panic at it.

I use music, in the background, and i only revise during mornings and afternoons. It works for me. You might have to experiment for a day or two before you find the best method of revision for you. Just think how great it will be when you open the results slip and find u passed everything.

Writing stuff down will fix it in your mind, and depending on what subject you are doing, write a glossary of important related terms. If you are revising maths or physics, write down and learn the important equations, etc.

Good Luck!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
"Bobba you"
I go in a room which there is nothing that could put you off work. or I listing to music on a walkman.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
I hate revision. I can go for about 20 minutes, and then I'll start thinking about other things. I'll end up just skipping pages, or just reading the "summary pages." :D
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:20
"Mimmargh!"
Conscript a friend(s) to come round and work on revision together...problem is when I did this we instantly played on the N64 all day.

And I'm getting a Cube soon lol...
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:08
After you have revised for say an hour give yourself a little treat.

10 mins of you favourite game, a litte TV, some cake, whatever.

Positvive conditioning (Or something), works for me.
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
Try concentrating, and try not to think about games. I know it's hard. Poor you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.