GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR Promo : Undertaker - Kane aftermath"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 14:32
Regular
*Undertaker is approached by Kevin Kelly backstage*

"...erm... Undertaker... how do you feel after beating your brother Kane tonight, in what was one of the greatest matches I've seen in a long time?!

"How do I feel? I'll tell you how I feel! But let me ask you a question first... I've beaten Kane before in my career, many a time, so why would this time be any different?" Taker asks Kelly.

"Well, the sheer calib..." but Kelly is interrupted by Undertaker, who is watching a small moniter next to them. Kane is walking out to the ring on it, and Taker heads towards the entrance ramp as well.

-----

Kane is standing in the ring with a microphone, and he calls out the Dead Man.

"Undertaker! Dead Man!" Kane shouts. "Get out onto this stage now!!!"

"It's all right, Kane, I'm hear," Taker says, as he walks out to a chorus of boos. He lets Kane talk.

"First of all, Undertaker, I would like to say well done to you on beating me, and that you've earned a lot of respect from me after that, and I know you're all about respect, so how is your respect for me at this moment?

That sure wasn't the statement Undertaker was expecting to hear.

He puts the microphone to his mouth all the same though. "I beat you... Kane... therefore, my respect level for you hasn't gone up at all....... and that means.... it's still at that zero mark."

*The crowd boo strongly at these words*

"I've always been better than you Kane. I always was better. I was always the older, the wiser, the stronger, and just generally... the better of the 2 of us."

Kane tries to interrupt at this point, but Undertaker cuts him off, saying, "I hope to see you in the ring again some time soon, brother, and hopefully for you, you'll get your respect level up just a bit that time."

*Undertaker laughs while the crowd boo, and slowly he walks into the backstage area.

------

What'll happen in this rivalry? When will it reach boiling point? Will Undertaker avenge his words and beat Kane for 1, 2, 3, again, or will Kane raise his 'respect bar'? Tune in for SRW next week.

AJ.
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grandprix wrote:
> Why does Taker despise his brother so much? Why does Taker demand
> respect? When will Kevin Kelly give a decent interview?

--

I should've put those questions at the end also.

:-)
Sun 28/04/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Why does Taker despise his brother so much? Why does Taker demand respect? When will Kevin Kelly give a decent interview?
Sun 28/04/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I would say there was mutual respect between them but there isn't.
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Undertaker is approached by Kevin Kelly backstage*

"...erm... Undertaker... how do you feel after beating your brother Kane tonight, in what was one of the greatest matches I've seen in a long time?!

"How do I feel? I'll tell you how I feel! But let me ask you a question first... I've beaten Kane before in my career, many a time, so why would this time be any different?" Taker asks Kelly.

"Well, the sheer calib..." but Kelly is interrupted by Undertaker, who is watching a small moniter next to them. Kane is walking out to the ring on it, and Taker heads towards the entrance ramp as well.

-----

Kane is standing in the ring with a microphone, and he calls out the Dead Man.

"Undertaker! Dead Man!" Kane shouts. "Get out onto this stage now!!!"

"It's all right, Kane, I'm hear," Taker says, as he walks out to a chorus of boos. He lets Kane talk.

"First of all, Undertaker, I would like to say well done to you on beating me, and that you've earned a lot of respect from me after that, and I know you're all about respect, so how is your respect for me at this moment?

That sure wasn't the statement Undertaker was expecting to hear.

He puts the microphone to his mouth all the same though. "I beat you... Kane... therefore, my respect level for you hasn't gone up at all....... and that means.... it's still at that zero mark."

*The crowd boo strongly at these words*

"I've always been better than you Kane. I always was better. I was always the older, the wiser, the stronger, and just generally... the better of the 2 of us."

Kane tries to interrupt at this point, but Undertaker cuts him off, saying, "I hope to see you in the ring again some time soon, brother, and hopefully for you, you'll get your respect level up just a bit that time."

*Undertaker laughs while the crowd boo, and slowly he walks into the backstage area.

------

What'll happen in this rivalry? When will it reach boiling point? Will Undertaker avenge his words and beat Kane for 1, 2, 3, again, or will Kane raise his 'respect bar'? Tune in for SRW next week.

AJ.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.