GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Injuries..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 10:09
Regular
Hmm, looks like the roster is getting descimated of late...
Kevin Nash is out for around 6 months.
Kane is out for four months.
Test is out of in-ring action indefinitely with chronic back problems.
Scotty 2 Hotty is out for a year.
snd all the others like Rhyno who still aren't due back for months.
No wonder the WWF is having to throw rookies like Randy Orton in, they need to fill dead air time. These injuries have come at an awful time as the WWF needs as many foit stars as possible to make both rosters look strong.
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"One More Chance"
Thanks for that Cong Man.
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Where's SR?"
That must be a big insurance payout.
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:30
Regular
"..."
Lita was injured doing a stunt for her taping of Dark Angel. That was a bit silly wasn't it?
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ant wrote:
> Hogan's injured his ribs.
>
> Lita's out for 6-9 months.
>
> Humm...this is good in a way, maybe some more talent can be brought
> in. *AHEM* GMS *AHEM*.

When was Lita injured? It must be serious its a long time out. Can someone inform my brain?
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
All this and STILL no Lance Storm!! Unbelieveable...

*shakes head*

Nothing is right with the world...
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
"..."
in my last post I meant to say it is taped Tuesday, not Sunday. Apologies.
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:53
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Randy Orton would have probably been introduced without some of the injuries to others. With people like Benoit coming back the rosters will start to fill up again. These injuries are giving opportunities to people like Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, Maven and possibly even Rico to show themselves off as future stars. Also while Scotty 2 Hotty's away maybe he'll get the chance to write an autobiography.
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hogan's injured his ribs.

Lita's out for 6-9 months.

Humm...this is good in a way, maybe some more talent can be brought in. *AHEM* GMS *AHEM*.
Sun 28/04/02 at 15:00
Regular
"..."
T'was on the Ross Report and don't forget Superstars/Metal is now taped on Sunday so it probably happened during that match. Erm, Rikishi's problems are all minor and he can work through them, the trainers feel many of them would be eased if he could lose about 50 pounds.
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well Test and Rikishi were both on Supestars this morning, so I don't think anything's up with either.

Where did you hear that thing about Test having back problems, Cong?

And Rikishi's been on TV the last few weeks, so I don't think there can be anything wrong with him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.