GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What 'di miss?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
Sorry folks, Been awfully busy lately- had no time to be here:(. Can someone briefly update me on current WWF situations, SR forum matches and what matches do i need to write. Cheers guys!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Relax Ant!! You'll live longer. I just copied the matches from the update.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grandprix wrote:
> You are writing:
> WWF Title Match - Cage Match:
> Kevin Nash (C) (allardini) vs Chris Jericho (Scott Giles)

NOOOOOOO!!! I'M WRITING THAT ONE!!

:D Sorry, just making sure IB doesn't get confused. You are writing the other one though.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Big Show has joined the nWo.

You are writing two matches:

Grudge Tag Match:
E.C.F'ing.W (RVD, Tommy Dreamer and Jerry Lynn) (Rickoss, Big Slow and Cong Man) vs N.W.O (Hogan, Nash and Hall) (Dead Wonder, Dead Wonder and Allardini)

and

WWF Title Match - Cage Match:
Kevin Nash (C) (allardini) vs Chris Jericho (Scott Giles)

How Nash can be in two matches, I don't know.

There has been a fair few matches up already (including our tag defense).

Hope this helps.
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Back in black"
Sorry folks, Been awfully busy lately- had no time to be here:(. Can someone briefly update me on current WWF situations, SR forum matches and what matches do i need to write. Cheers guys!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.