GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone Play Snooker?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/04/02 at 16:09
Regular
So who plays Snooker here then?

What is your best break?

Mine is 25 as of today. Used to be 18 but I got 25 about 2 hours ago.

My brother's best is 41 though, so I've still got a way to go before I can say I'm better. :-D
Mon 29/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, I'm happy Williams is out too. I REALLY don't like him.

Did you see the interview they did with him. He just said "don't wanna say" for everything. When they asked him how he celebrated after winning the crucible, he said "I didn't. It was just another thing that happened. I didn't have a drink for another 2 weeks afterwards." AAHHHH!!! CAN YOU BE ANY MORE BORING?!

Still, Higgins is by far and away my favourite. He rules.
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm glad Williams is out, I'm afraid he just bores me. Same for Doherty, I hope he doesn't win it.

My two favourites are for no reason O'Sullivan and Fergal O' Briena, although I'd love to see someone like Hamilton win it.

It's been good stuff actually, that Hann bloke has been very entertaining, and I think what Clive Everton says about him is a load of crap really. :D
Mon 29/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
C'mon Higgins!

I was so annoyed when Doherty put out King. I don't like Doherty at all, whereas I like King.

Plus I can't stand Ebdon. I used to like him but ever since last year and his 'COOOOME ONN!!!!' I have despised him. He is very good though. Takes ages, but very good.

But Higgins is the man.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, there's a local club where I can play. Costs quite a bit though, so I don't play all that often.

Highest break is about 12, I think. It's amazing when you watch it on TV, they make the toughest shots seem so easy.

C'mon Ronnie!
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:04
The GingerLord wrote:
> Couldn't make the century, it was a near clearance. Got to the blue,
> but hat to play a hard shot to get position on an awkward pint, so
> missed the blue, would have only got to 89 anyway!

Great typo, the sort which actually still make sense. So maybe if you weren't playing position on a pint, you might have sunk the pink...
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:21
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Couldn't make the century, it was a near clearance. Got to the blue, but hat to play a hard shot to get position on an awkward pint, so missed the blue, would have only got to 89 anyway!
Sun 28/04/02 at 14:08
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I play, but I'm not so good. We've got a table at home.
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
71! That's pretty damn good. Bet you're sort of peed off you never made the century though. I would be.

I've made a quarter century!! (Sounds better than 25 :-D)
Sun 28/04/02 at 11:45
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Yeah I play. Not too bad either. My highest break is 71, and last term I helped the Uni (York) to win the BUSA National Snooker Team Championships!

I don't get to play as much as I used to though, wish I could play two or three times a week, but I haven't played for a couple of months now.

I used to play this kid who was 12/13, he's since made 147s and played in Pro-Am comps against people like Ronnie O'Sullivan. Sort of made me realise I wasn't gonna make it!
Sun 28/04/02 at 10:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I like snooker but dont really play.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.