GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What music is everybody into?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/01/08 at 21:59
Regular
I was just wondering since this forum is pretty much dedders.
Fri 15/08/08 at 03:15
Regular
"no,not a sandwich!"
The Reaper wrote:
> sanga wrote:
> ok so does anyone listen to more gothic music, like rasputina
> or
> evanescence? oh, and el viking, NAWCE!
>
> I think Evanescence are fantastic, but I've never heard of
> Rasputina, recommend something?

rasputina are sort of like evanescence. they have a sort of gothic rock thing going on. muse is pretty cool too!
Sun 10/08/08 at 21:51
Regular
As for moi, I'm into Grunge. Alternative. Psychadelic trance. (Good) Hip-Hop. And ridiculously epic bands like The Beach Boys an the JH experience.

I also don't shy away from the artists people are afraid to like i.e. 50 cent and Nickelback. They have some pretty decent material if you filter through the crap.
Sun 10/08/08 at 18:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Rock for me. That's the only way I think to describe what I like... Pearl Jam are the one band I'm really in to, though I'm fairly open to most bands - like Sibs, I can't stand any of this generic rubbish like Kaiser Chiefs or Arctic Monkeys!! No thank you! I still like Incubus a lot, but I've gone off them a bit with their previous two albums. Same with Foo Fighters and Chili Peppers.

What I really like as well is the solo work of John Frusciante. In particular, his collaborations with Josh Klinghoffer and Ataxia - awesome! :D
Sat 09/08/08 at 20:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
sanga wrote:
> ok so does anyone listen to more gothic music, like rasputina or
> evanescence? oh, and el viking, NAWCE!

I think Evanescence are fantastic, but I've never heard of Rasputina, recommend something?
Fri 08/08/08 at 21:43
Regular
"I may return"
I'm into Christian Rock ^^
Fri 08/08/08 at 05:02
Regular
"no,not a sandwich!"
ok so does anyone listen to more gothic music, like rasputina or evanescence? oh, and el viking, NAWCE!
Fri 18/07/08 at 22:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
I'm mainly into metal and most kinds of heavy rock.Will listen to most things apart from the rubbish chav music that comes from my daughters bedroom !.
Fri 18/07/08 at 19:56
Regular
You need to calm down. Take a good hard look at yourself and sort your act out please!
Fri 18/07/08 at 19:52
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Big up the classical! BO! BO! BO! Beethoven FTW!

Not the dog :p although he was pretty darn cool too :)
Fri 18/07/08 at 19:49
Regular
Trance, Drum and Bass, Hip Hop and Classical.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.