GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can You Bring....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/01/08 at 17:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
your DS on board a plane? Going away and never brought it before, but its a long flight and I want to have something to do!
Sat 19/01/08 at 13:12
"cheerios"
Yeh it's absolutely fine...I travel a lot and don't know where I'd be without my latop/ds.
Sat 19/01/08 at 13:12
"cheerios"
Yeh it's absolutely fine...I travel a lot and don't know where I'd be without my latop/ds.
Thu 17/01/08 at 16:32
"possibly impossible"
I've used mine on board planes to the US, India and frequently to Spain. All fine as long as you don't use it during take off or landing.
Thu 17/01/08 at 11:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I would imagine you would be allowed. If you find out the airline you'll be going on they should be able to inform you.
Wed 16/01/08 at 22:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
i dont have a holiday company to check with. phoned the airline and the rather helpful lady i got said she didnt know, useful!

i going to alaska
Wed 16/01/08 at 20:07
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
You can do, but usually they won't let you use it until you are actually allowed to take your seatbelt off and makesure you don't use the Wi-Fi on it. Some airlines prefer you not to.

Where are you going? I went to Florida and they had a decent TV service on the backs of all the seats where you could choose the channel and things (I loved the webcams!). They let me use my PSP.

The best thing to do is to check with your holiday company.
Wed 16/01/08 at 17:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
your DS on board a plane? Going away and never brought it before, but its a long flight and I want to have something to do!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.