GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube could be called a pocket console?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 20:32
Regular
The Gamecube is so small that I think It could fit in your pocket and could be known as a pocket console.
I am not dissing it but is it to small I mean you might lose the thing.
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
LIAM666 wrote:
> i new ya would reply with some thing gay and witty! go home gayboy no
> 1 likes you do a poll ta see what i mean mmwmwmwmahahahahah!!!!!!!

Why do you keep bringing up the gay issue? Do you have some suppressed homosexual feelings? Do you wish i was gay so you could 'have' me?
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:13
Regular
""ill be back ""
i new ya would reply with some thing gay and witty! go home gayboy no 1 likes you do a poll ta see what i mean mmwmwmwmahahahahah!!!!!!!
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:12
Todger wrote:
> VERY FUNNY, i admire your Cro-Magnon sense of humour!

Your pretty funny yourself mate
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
LIAM666 wrote:
> 2 drag queens were in my forum talking about english and shi t i ive
> got to go now but see ya tommow read mt topic ta see what i mean -some
> are probably old now READ IT its funny i was getting done by two gay
> boys

VERY FUNNY, i admire your Cro-Magnon sense of humour!
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:08
Regular
""ill be back ""
2 drag queens were in my forum talking about english and shi t i ive got to go now but see ya tommow read mt topic ta see what i mean -some are probably old now READ IT its funny i was getting done by two gay boys
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:06
Reply to what
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:04
Regular
""ill be back ""
im leaving now cuz ya wont reply
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
""ill be back ""
hey ppl some dudes giving me ddigs in my topic forum lets go and sort him out! ( his pronbably about a 50 year old drag-queen !? ahahahhahahahh
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:44
Lodge I will have to report your insulting messages If you continue with this distruptive behaviour.
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:40
Guyzer, leave Charlotte whats her face out of this, i though it was supposed to be a topic about the gamecube being too small. Like something of yours mark, isn't it! ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.