GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which console do you like best overall?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/08 at 22:37
Regular
Old or new which Console do you like the most? and why? Wii, not got one, but looks good, stops you from being more of a couch potato.. and is definately fun :)
Fri 11/01/08 at 15:55
Regular
I honestly thought Dreamcast was a very good console, I still play the classics like Shenmue and Sonic Adventure.
Fri 11/01/08 at 15:00
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Alfonse wrote:
> I used to love PC Gaming

Same here, then my PC became seriously dated. But great memories from first playing Half-Life, Rollercoaster Tycoon and Age of the Empires to name but a few.
Fri 11/01/08 at 10:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I've had more years of gaming with a PS2 than any other console, so I'd have to pick it as my favourite. 360 blows it out of the water in most other departments aside from the fact that the PS2 has one of the greatest RPG collections in my book.

DragonQuest, Star Ocean, Suikoden, Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Dark Cloud, Everquest, Kingdom Hearts etc., many many hours of fun had by me.

I recently picked up my fourth PS2 when my 360 died, only £80 new and games are so cheap now that I picked up a few I'd missed out on over the last year (FFXII and Rogue Galaxy) so plenty to keep me busy until the 360 gets repaired, and then some.

Truth is if EverQuest Online Adventures was still up and running in Europe I'd probably still be playing that on the PS2 instead of FFXI on the 360.
Fri 11/01/08 at 08:20
Regular
I used to love PC Gaming until some guy came to my house and switched my processor with some utter turtle trash.
Thu 10/01/08 at 23:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
I personally skipped that generation of consoles, gamecube, xbox and ps2. Up till then i had owned a hell of a lot of consoles but there was just nothing on any of those that made me think to buy them, i think it's really what turned me to be such a PC gamer now.
Thu 10/01/08 at 23:19
Regular
Gamecube, I don't care if it was a flop, I've had more fun on that console then I have had on any other.
Thu 10/01/08 at 20:01
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
playstation one
Thu 10/01/08 at 19:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah dreamcast is probably my second but is so over looked, it shouldn't have died :'(

N64 while being great, had very few great titles, although the ones it had were ace.
Thu 10/01/08 at 19:36
"possibly impossible"
Dreamcast held a soft spot for me, but I guess my favourite has to be the SNES or the N64. So many classics.
Thu 10/01/08 at 19:06
Regular
"Captain to you."
Personally my fav is the Sega Saturn it was just great, the choice of games suited everyone's tastes and it had what is by far the best controller for 2d games ever created. (especially Streetfighter)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.