GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which should i buy X-BOX or PS2??"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 00:43
Regular
my b/f wants the x-box for betta graphics but i think i prefere the ps2 cos of the games and looks of it.

what u think?
Fri 19/04/02 at 00:43
my b/f wants the x-box for betta graphics but i think i prefere the ps2 cos of the games and looks of it.

what u think?
Fri 19/04/02 at 01:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Trust your bf on this one. Not just because of the better graphics and stuff, but it can do more than the PS2 and although there aren't as many games out right now compared to the PS2, there are lots on the way, including some of the best games that are on the PS2.
Fri 19/04/02 at 19:00
Definatley the X-BOX! This is the console of consoles and must not be missed, amazing!
Fri 19/04/02 at 19:20
Well I think its pretty obvious after the xbox dropped £100 dont you! XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX
Sat 20/04/02 at 10:38
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Hmmm this is an Xbox forum, so I guess Xbox would have to be my answer :)
Sat 20/04/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
Get a snes.
Sat 20/04/02 at 11:49
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
babe wrote:
> my b/f wants the x-box for betta graphics but i think i prefere the
> ps2 cos of the games and looks of it.
>
> what u think?

Jeez...another "what do I get?" post!! LOL!

Just get what you want, which is clearly a PS2 from your post. Stuff what your b/f says. Would you jump off a 100ft cliff if he said it was better than jumping off a 5ft one? PS2 is a safe bet - lots of games, great games coming out, and yes, it does look better than an XBox.

I bought an XBox, and took it back cos' it broke. Shame really. Still, I had the chance to play the games on it, and to be perfectly honest, the PS2 has got shed-loads more games out/coming out that are just as good as anything the XBox can dish out. Forget the graphics - they are only skin deep. It's the gameplay that counts, and PS2 delivers on all counts.

Oh, and don't be swayed by the XBox price cut - PS2 will drop soon enough!! It has to - it can't sell for the same price as an XBox - it's 2 years old for gods sake!!!
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:27
X-box games are in the launch titles stage where as the ps2 in its second wave of games the match the second wave so just imagine what the second wave of x-box games are like and the x-box games are really addictive time just flies with em
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
If I were in you postion (i'm getting a Cube anyway) I would most definatly get the Xbox. I have only played one game, DOA 3 which convinced me of the power of the Xbox. People say the controller is to big but I found it ok (although i still prefer GC controller).
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:25
I have nothing against nitendo I was going to get one I still might but just played on a gc I find the pad a bit cheap and very small to my x-box hands :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.