GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the sims for the ps2???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 00:21
Regular
i read on a sims website that maxsis are trying to find away to bring the sims to the ps2 if they did would u buy it i know i would.
Sat 20/04/02 at 22:00
Regular
"round the outside"
i think it would be a bag o shi.....manure
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
you can download PS2s wide screen tvs etc for the sims off various different web sites
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:17
"Right!!!!!™"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Wrong! You can't download all of the items off of the internet. You
> can only download simple items such as dogs and skins etc. I have The
> Sims, The Sims:Livin' It Up and The Sims:Hot Date and i think that all
> of them were worth the money i bought them for. Bringing The Sims on
> to the PS2 would be great for people like me who have very slow
> computers and are fed up of waiting for the p.c to load someones
> movement etc. It would also be very helpful for people that own a mac
> pc because you need to order special games for the mac pc's. The Age
> Of The Empires sold very well and was origionally a pc release so why
> can't The Sims succeed. Well, i think it will any way.

Sorry i dident know!
Sat 20/04/02 at 18:58
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> Wrong! You can't download all of the items off of the internet.

You can if you find the right websites plus more new unofficial itnmes people have made up.
Sat 20/04/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It would be good if the sims on the PS2 was compatible with a USB heyboard and mouse.
Sat 20/04/02 at 03:34
only way it will come to the ps2 is when,if, the modem comes out. thatll be the only way but why wouldnt you be able to play w/o all the extras i know wheres the fun huhh
Fri 19/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
I would love The Sims to come to PS2.
Fri 19/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Wrong! You can't download all of the items off of the internet. You can only download simple items such as dogs and skins etc. I have The Sims, The Sims:Livin' It Up and The Sims:Hot Date and i think that all of them were worth the money i bought them for. Bringing The Sims on to the PS2 would be great for people like me who have very slow computers and are fed up of waiting for the p.c to load someones movement etc. It would also be very helpful for people that own a mac pc because you need to order special games for the mac pc's. The Age Of The Empires sold very well and was origionally a pc release so why can't The Sims succeed. Well, i think it will any way.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:33
Regular
I think they will bring it out on the PS2 for sure even though it won't be as good as the PC version just to make money as they could keep bringing out Expansion Pack after Expansion Pack like they are doing with the PS2 when will it ever end because people still buy them even though they can just download the other things they need from the Internet for Free instead of paying £20 every 3 months or so.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:03
It is coming to the aesome X-BOX!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.