GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday Smash Bros! Including most of you guys!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
The 1st Match up will be posted tonight!!! Good Luck to all the competitors!!!!!!!!

The Competitors

1. Microchips
2. Joe Dark
3. Liquid S
4. Tphi
5. Twain
6. BIGMAN
7. RM18
8. Pringle
9. JC
10.Ice Blaster
11.Edgy
12.Sibs
13.Cooky
14.Auf Deutsch
15.Boss Pacman
16. Dr. Duck

The Round 1 matches

April 16 Twain vs. Boss Pacman
April 17 Pringle vs. Edgy
April 18 Ice Blaster vs. Cooky
April 19 Auf Deutsch vs. Dr. Duck
April 20 JC vs. Sibs
April 21 Microchips vs. Tphi
April 22 Joe Dark vs. Liquid S
April 23 Bigman vs. RM18

Quarter Finals

April 24 Win Match 1 vs. Win Match 2
April 25 Win Match 3 vs. Win Match 4
April 26 Win Match 5 vs. Win Match 6
April 27 Win Match 7 vs. Win Match 8

Semi Finals

April 29 Win from April 24 vs. Win from April 25
April 30 Win from April 26 vs. Win from April 27

Final

May 2: The Grand Final will go from 7pm till 8pm and there will be 5 rounds being updated in 10 minute intervals, this fight will lead us to the launch of the Nintendo Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!!! (What timing!!!)

May 2 Winner from April 29 vs. Winner from April 30

The 1st Match will be posted ASAP tonight!!!!
By: The Host, AshMan
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yay! I won! Thanks Dr.Duck(er...Dr.Dugg!)

P.S: That was good with the saviour of sheep bit! ;)
Mon 29/04/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
GAHH!

Beaten by some butch chick ay???

Why I orta.....

Was quite ammusing though!

:)
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:20
Regular
Wow, that guy Dugg is great, huh?
Sun 28/04/02 at 17:37
Regular
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the flying palace of bill gates for another night of fantastic championship battling with me, Dr Dugg. As many of you will be aware, circumstances have forced some re-arrangement of planned fixtures, so this evening we are very proud to bring you an all action double header, first Cooky vs Dr Duck, to be followed by Sibs vs Microchips.

Firstly tonight we bring you Cooky against Dr Duck. Both competitors riding on a wave of success from their strong first round victories, and having enjoyed a comfortable period of rest and recovery, will be out to further their winning streaks in what promises to be a great bout.

Now lets go to the pre-match interviews:

Press reporter:
"Cooky, how do you rate your opponent?"

Cooky:
"Well, since my last contest, i've viewed some footage of Dr Duck in action, as well as having a private detective follow him for the past week. Well, except when during a surveilance operation he got arrested for curb crawling in a red light zone in london. If he'd had his detective ID with him they might have believed his claimm he was trailing the car ahead that had pulled up by the row of blondes, but unfortunately David Suchet hadn't thought to prepare properly..."

Dr Duck:
"Um, she was just a.. um.. hitch-hiker. Yes, that's it. And it was a... um, cold night.. especially wearing such a short skirt..."

Dr Dugg:
"Okay, well enough of that, lets move across to the rooftop courtyard that will be the venue for tonight's matches, where our competitors should now be warming up.
And it's now over to guest referee Declan Donnely"

Ref:
"Lets get ready to rumble!"

Dr Dugg:
"Both figthers are squaring up to each other.. i think Dr Duck is saying something to Cooky. He doesn't look happy about that. Can we get a microphone down there?"

Dr Duck:
"...to your mother. Again."

Cooky:
"You never, NEVER say those things about my mother.
Anyway, Sibs said she didn't like the taste."

Cooky lunges furiously towards Dr Duck, who dives to one side.
Catching a foot on Dr Dugg's trailing leg, Cooky looses balance, and goes sailing through the air...
This looks like it could be quite nasty... but Cooky roles out of the fall with perfect form.
"Ha, didn't count on my Tae Kuon Do, huh?"

"Yeah, well you didn't count on my spelling" retorts Dr Duck.. um, Dugg. Err, forget that bit.

Cooky:
"Now it's time i said my secret magic word.."
After whispering something behind his hand, Cooky digs his fingers into his chest and tears away a layer of skin to reveal a red lycra suit and a blue belt.

The arena falls silent. Dr Duck's only movement is to pick his jaw up.

Then a voice breaks through the silence, from the arena's seating:
"Mummy, that's the bad man who stole my belt on the Tae Kuon Do assessment day after he failed..."

A six year old boy runs out into the centre of the arena followed by his slihtly butch looking mother...

Dr Dugg:
"Is that...? Yes! Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome ladies boxing champion JANE COUCH!"
"I think she's speaking to Cooky... let's get that mike back on..."

Jane Couch:
"...to your mother while i had the chance, i should have. Steal my kid's belt so you can pretend you won it by passing the bit of the test where you go up the hall performing all the moves... Well, i'll teach you a lesson..."

Dr Dugg:
"Oh my goodness, she's hit Cooky. He's gone to the floor like a lead balloon..."

Ref:
"1...

1, 2, 3, 4, lets get ready to... oh right, sorry.

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9....

10 - the winner, by knock out, DR DUCK!"

Dr Dugg:
"Ha ha ha, beaten up by a girl! What a wus! Oh, are we on air again?
Um, wow, what a fight we've just seen, and Dr Duck's dramatic victory, but stay tunes, because right after this break we'll be bringing you tonight's second fight, Sibs vs Microchips.

Are we off air yet? Ha ha, she knocked him out!"

...i like chicken, i like liver,
miaow mix, miaow mix please deliver...

Dr Dugg:
"Welcome back, if you've just joined us, what a match you've missed, Cooky getting beaten up by a girl. But don't despair, we'll bring you highlights later this evening, but before that, we have what promises to be another great fight as Sibs takes on Microchips for the third semi-final place.
First we'll move across to show you the pre-match... wait, i hear we're in fact ready to begin now, so we're going to move straight across to bill gates's rooftop 18 hole golf course."

Ref:
"Okay, Microchips, are you ready?"

Microchips:
"Say what now? Oh, right, sure - but can we finish before the F1 highlights?"

Ref:
"Yeah, right... Sibs, are you ready?"

Sibs:
"I have worms"

Ref:
"Okay... um, shall we just get on with it? Please?"

The arena falls quiet. As Sibs and Microchips slowly begin to circle each other, a voice softly calls from the crowd:
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandreeeeeeeeeew"
Sibs turns. "What the..."

Siezing his chance, microchips swings a clumsy punch at Sib's head, connecting heavily.

Sibs:
"Oi, i was talking to my stalker. Do you mind. Well, this'll teach you a lesson..."

Dr Dugg:
"Woah, what's happening? It feels like an earthquake. Has someone just dropped off an xbox on gates's flying home? Hold on, it's Sibs, he's just pulled out a... concrete donkey..."

Microchips:
"Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh. Nooooooo. The pain, the pain. Why me?"

Sibs:
"Now, say goodnight chipy."

Dr Dugg:
"Sibs launching a sheep grenade at Microchips. Oh, that's wildly off target, it'll sail harmlessly over the 9th, off Gates's home and down to the land below... and if my readout is correct, it should land in Australia..."

Microchips:
"What have you done?"
Getting to his feet, Microchips chases across the ship, and is about to jump out after his wooly friend when he stops.
"Hang on, i'm not the saviour of sheep any more. Sorry guys, force of habbit."

Sibs:
"Oh for the love of... where's my head band? Here we go...
KAMIKAZIIIIII....."

Sibs's body slaps directly into Microchips.

Dr Dugg:
"Oh my goodness, it looks like... a double knock out. Someone, check the rules, what happens now?
Hold on, some people are on the pitch, they think it's all over...
Oh, sorry, it's just Ashman. What on earth is he doing?"

Ashman:
"He, he, he. Now i have you Andrew... I'll take you home and keep you in a big glass cage with sawdust on the bottom..."

Dr Dugg:
"Oh my goodness, Ashman is dragging the limp body of Sibs out of the arena. Hang on, he's leaving the combat area boundaries. That means...
We have a winner! By ring-out, Microchips is victorious.
He'll be very happy when he comes around.

Sibs might not be though....

Anyway, what a conclusion, Microchips takes the thid semi-final spot. Join us next time for more equally thrilling action as the fourth is given away.
Until next time then, this is Dr Dugg wishing you all a pleasant evening and a safe journey home."
Sun 28/04/02 at 13:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
ok
ummmmm...well, scrap the schedule, ill/ and u can just write any old fight at any old time
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
OK, well I could write a match
Fri 26/04/02 at 22:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
finding it hard to find the time m8.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:57
Regular
Ashman, you doing this anymore?
Thu 25/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
pop
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
don't ask me, but im gonna go read it now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.