GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do a create a subdomain to point to a external web page?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/05/17 at 13:12
Regular
Tue 16/05/17 at 10:00
"Are you sure?"
You don't seem to have included any text as a post expanding on your title?

Your title:
"How do a create a subdomain to point to a external web page?"

I've read this a number of times and didn't know what you were trying to ask. But I've just thought you might be asking:

"How can a subdomain take a visitor to an external web page? i.e. www.external.mywebsite.com takes a visitor to www.example.com"

I would do this using a .htaccess file with a 301 redirect.

Let us know if this is what you meant or if you are trying to do something else?
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Wed 10/05/17 at 13:12
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.