GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Service Status page updates"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/11/16 at 11:36
"Are you sure?"
I've been caught out a couple of times visiting the Service Status page recently as the page isn't automatically updating for me.

Normally the latest updates were always displayed, but it looks like since the latest changes were made to the way updates are shown this has changed.

Looking at the the current on-going email issue I thought it was all resolved as the updates stopped on the 17th. But hitting Refresh showed more updates for the 18th and 19th.

This has happened on a few devices/browsers for me.
Perhaps this could be looked at?

Thanks,
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 18/12/16 at 12:40
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."

Hmmm... wrote:
This is looking better :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Thanks for letting us know!
Sun 18/12/16 at 10:44
"Are you sure?"
This is looking better :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 08/12/16 at 21:43
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Cheers Hmmm... I'll try and put some no cache headers on that page tomorrow and see if that helps.
Glad the Twitter updates are appreciated.
Thu 08/12/16 at 18:43
"Are you sure?"
Just to update and say that the Service Status page still isn't updating for me without a manual refresh - so for now I always have to hit refresh to make sure I'm seeing the current situation.

I saw this during yesterday's last update.

Pleased to say that that Freeola's new Freeola_Status Twitter account is working well though!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 21/11/16 at 19:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
Update for you -

Visiting the status page in Chrome (W10) just now and it hadn't updated from my last visit the other day. Hitting Refresh showed the outstanding issue was now closed etc.

So still caching for me.

Fault Updates:

12:08 21/11/2016
Issues sending email via smtp.freeola.net should now be resolved

This is what I see now, but I didn't see any of the previous posts?
Mon 21/11/16 at 14:38
"Are you sure?"
Update for you -

Visiting the status page in Chrome (W10) just now and it hadn't updated from my last visit the other day. Hitting Refresh showed the outstanding issue was now closed etc.

So still caching for me.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 20/11/16 at 17:34
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Eccles.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 20/11/16 at 17:18
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Thanks for the feedback Hmmm... The page may have been a bit over the top with caching. I've disabled that now so will see how it goes.
Sun 20/11/16 at 11:36
"Are you sure?"
I've been caught out a couple of times visiting the Service Status page recently as the page isn't automatically updating for me.

Normally the latest updates were always displayed, but it looks like since the latest changes were made to the way updates are shown this has changed.

Looking at the the current on-going email issue I thought it was all resolved as the updates stopped on the 17th. But hitting Refresh showed more updates for the 18th and 19th.

This has happened on a few devices/browsers for me.
Perhaps this could be looked at?

Thanks,
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.