GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gaming clickbait.. a woefully unexploited area. "

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/11/16 at 01:17
Regular
"Braaains"
Quite a few gaming websites are awash with clickbait article links, even though none seem to be games related. So I got to wondering just what kind of useless articles might you see if advertisers jumped on the gaming bandwagon.... I can't embed images here, so you can click on the links below to behold the clickbait pics I've created.

Undertale and Asses

Cyrodil is just awful

Having a pop at Aeris again.

If you've not had the joy of witnessing clickbait, count yourself lucky. These links, accompanied misleading pictures and titles, typically lead to an article that has precisely nothing to do with the implied article.

Can anyone think of titles for any similarly nonsensical links?

Post edited by Hannard on 11/11/2016 at 01:25.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Fri 11/11/16 at 01:17
Regular
"Braaains"
Quite a few gaming websites are awash with clickbait article links, even though none seem to be games related. So I got to wondering just what kind of useless articles might you see if advertisers jumped on the gaming bandwagon.... I can't embed images here, so you can click on the links below to behold the clickbait pics I've created.

Undertale and Asses

Cyrodil is just awful

Having a pop at Aeris again.

If you've not had the joy of witnessing clickbait, count yourself lucky. These links, accompanied misleading pictures and titles, typically lead to an article that has precisely nothing to do with the implied article.

Can anyone think of titles for any similarly nonsensical links?

Post edited by Hannard on 11/11/2016 at 01:25.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.