GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Welcome to the New Freeola Chat & Gaming Site *BETA*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/09/16 at 14:05
Regular
"Hired Goon"
As some of you have already noticed, we have been doing some 'redecorating' (as PB eloquently put it) lately on our chat forums and gaming site. We hope you like the changes we have made, but please be aware the site is still in the beta phase, so there may still be a bug or two to squash.

Feel free to give the site a good test if you would like to earn some extra Kudos points. If you notice any problems, please report them in this thread so they can be put right as soon as possible.

Post edited by Millsio on 27/09/2016 at 12:00.
Sun 13/11/16 at 18:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Hmmm... wrote:
I see my 'corrupt' thread is now fixed.

Like @DL mentions, I also noticed that @Millsio seems to have posted but then deleted the post the other day? - unless this is a bug :¬)

She* is around most days looking at 'who's online', so some feedback to people's comments in this thread would be good.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

*I think, going by their (abandoned) Twitter account in their Freeola profile.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 13/11/2016 at 17:31.

Nice one Hmmm and thanks for the confirmation ;¬)
Sun 13/11/16 at 17:25
"Are you sure?"
I see my 'corrupt' thread is now fixed.

Like @DL mentions, I also noticed that @Millsio seems to have posted but then deleted the post the other day? - unless this is a bug :¬)

She* is around most days looking at 'who's online', so some feedback to people's comments in this thread would be good.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

*I think, going by their (abandoned) Twitter account in their Freeola profile.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 13/11/2016 at 17:31.
Thu 10/11/16 at 19:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
@Millsio ... you posted 5 hours ago today ... what did you post? It's not visible!
Sun 06/11/16 at 17:56
"Are you sure?"
Sun 06/11/16 at 12:55
"Are you sure?"
In MyFreeola > Chat and Gaming > My Nickname and Profile, there's a section titled:

Edit Optional Public Profile
Here you can add some details which will be publicly viewable by other members of the sites. It's just for fun and you can leave it blank if you prefer.

I can't see where this is displayed with the recent update, am I missing something?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 06/10/16 at 14:19
"possibly impossible"
Could do with a 'last post by' bit on the overall forums Chat Home overview (next to the last posted time) so we can see who last replied to the last thread.

Also would be great to have a box somewhere with the last post and the first xx characters of that post, which would encourage people to click and reply.

Post edited by pb on 06/10/2016 at 14:19.
Thu 29/09/16 at 09:15
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Now you have the correct list ... have you seen the names pb?

Yep and I think they should be ordered by word count. heh.
Wed 28/09/16 at 22:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Better to put 'edited posts' under the avatar rather than plastered across the actual post in bold ... tbh ;¬)
Wed 28/09/16 at 22:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

DL wrote:
Didn't dare try the 'edit option' so ...

I did earlier in another post and this is what you get ... in bold

Post edited by DL on 28/09/2016 at 22:12.
Tue 27/09/16 at 22:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

DL wrote:
Didn't dare try the 'edit option' so ...

What is it with this ... Top Posters (All Time)? Something odd with that listing.

Now you have the correct list ... have you seen the names pb?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.