Freeola Internet Get Dotted Domains Blog Guides Chat
All .uk domains 99p
Register any UK domain (.uk, .co.uk, .org.uk or .me.uk) for just 99p for 1 year! Offer ends 30th June 2017

Viewing Thread:
'Shop variations'

Thu 08/09/16 at 16:23:
Regular
am I missing something ....i want to add size and price variations but am struggling, it seems to only want one price per item, I need to do the same product different sizes (which is fine I have done that) and then different prices ( this is where I am struggling )
Can anyone point me in the right direction I am sure im just having a blonde moment
Fri 09/09/16 at 13:44:
Regular
Ok, thank you will look into that
Fri 09/09/16 at 12:00:
Staff Moderator
"Hired Goon"
Butters wrote:
am I missing something ....i want to add size and price variations but am struggling, it seems to only want one price per item, I need to do the same product different sizes (which is fine I have done that) and then different prices ( this is where I am struggling )
Can anyone point me in the right direction I am sure im just having a blonde moment

Based on your description of the problem above I assume you are referring to our InstantPro website builder. Don't worry, you are not having a blonde moment and you have not missed anything...

The InstantPro Shop was designed to be a very simple shop builder. Unfortunately it does not cater exactly for your needs in this scenario. One possible solution would be to add each size as a different product rather than using variations.

A more drastic solution may be to use our VIP Web Hosting with One Click Installers service instead to install a more advanced e-commerce solution. If you need further assistance please call our friendly support team on 0871 210 9977.
Thu 08/09/16 at 16:23:
Regular

Freeola is a UK internet service provider offering the best value and extensive free services. Please compare our domain name registration prices or check out our UK high speed internet access. If you are in business please see examples of our free hosting at Freeola.com/customer-sites.

Safe and Secure Payment